-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
Paxton
A young man had bumped into them, making Paxton’s heart leapt into his chest. He shrunk behind Luna, still gripping her hand as the boy adjusted his glasses, apologizing.
Luna squeezed Paxton’s hand, smiling and accepting the boy’s apology.
““If you’re trying to get away from the dr…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
LOL
that would be hilarious
It just be like a website where girls swoon about their crushes XD
I’d be horribly embarrassed if anyone else found out about it though 😳
I mean, theoretically, that’s a really embarrassing thing to do 😂 but we do it here anyways because we don’t care XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh I LOVE her aesthetic! It’s awesome! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol! I’m sure they wouldn’t mind XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah! I think if the charries aren’t doing a lot I’ll bring the guard in to provoke people XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Okay, I need a MaIn ChArAcTeR name in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I’d love to see your drawing of him!
I just like… see cool character… must draw XD
His description sounds like some anime hero a bit lol, I used to do anime fanart. It’s how I learned to draw people at first.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok, I’m still not sure 😅 trying to consider how the first title fits into the 2nd and 3rd, thanks for the feedback!
Glad you liked it! And glad you thought that scene with Tauren and Lesli was cute. And yeah, poor Keiryn.🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Tauren
Tauren stands up from against the wall. He looks left… then right. Lesli sits off to the side, focused on her conversation with Lyla. Carmen and Mathew are to the other side, talking to eachother awkwardly. Tauren glances back at Lesli before starting to walk down the hallway.
It’s odd, I’m usually so scared. But I feel like maybe the…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Okay, I need a MaIn ChArAcTeR name in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Disclaimer: I’m definitely still a student of Russian anything, and names are one of those things that are described as ‘very difficult for RSL’. Please take whatever I say with a grain of salt.
What exactly do you mean by context? Female or male? Tense in a sentence?
Diminutive forms are like nicknames, only someone…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
So to answer ur first question, I don’t think it’s weird to lay the groundwork that early (if I’m interpreting ur questions right, your asking due to their ages, correct?)
I have two characters in my series, staring at the ages of 11 and 13 who later end up liking each other and in the very far future even get married, so no…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 does anyone wanna RP them running due to the dragon roar and bumping into pax and Luna?
(btw Pax probably won’t say anything cuz he’s suuuuper shy and scares easily sometimes)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 OKAY I LOVE MATTHEW SO MUCH UUGGHHH and him getting flustered with Carmen is SO CUTE!! Reminds me of my November 🥰🥰
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings okie dokie! Since I already RPed I’ll let someone else go ahead before I do another
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! Nevermind. I see you meant Pax and Luna. Anything works!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
You can join either!
Does Nyx walk on all fours?
If he does, be warned, Tauren will probobly say “Your pet is soo cute!”, much to Nyx’s fury. And then he will be horrified at his mistake lol.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, y’know I’m having a hard time writing keiryn how I planned…. I just keep wanting to make him nice XD that was supposed to be a mildly infuriating moment, but I’ve already revealed his struggle so Ig it doesn’t hit the same when you can sympathize with him.
Initially I wanted him to be a hateble character, but I just like…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@idk XD @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 idk if y’all wanna run into Pax and Luna or not, it’s up to y’all XD but im gonna have them hear the dragon.
Luna
Paxton had thankfully calmed down, and now the two were quietly making their way down the seemingly endless corridors.
Luna smiled, looking at the stonework above her,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Nyx
“Adorable?!” Nyx huffed, his breath hitching as the bandages rubbed against his wounds. He winced.
He may have been hurt…but he still had his pride!
Amidala looked at him with wide eyes. “Did I…say something wrong?”
Lyn laughed.
The nerve…Nyx shot her a halfhearted glare.
“Ah…Nyx just…doesn’t care to be called adorable. <…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings considering I’m a snoopy snooperton and really wanna listen in on conversations too even tho I can’t no I wasn’t angry at him!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m so glad you like him!😃
He’s one of the most relatable tbh, imo we’ve all felt like him at some point.
(You didn’t have a problem with his eavesdropping? XD I thought people would hate it!)
- Load More
