-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin XD!! Well, Pax knows that not everyone in the castle is from the same worlds, buuuut obviously he’s quiet and doesn’t realize others don’t know XD XD
And Luna’s like this even in her own world having lived LITERALLY under a rock most her life SOOOO XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I feel like he’s gonna be like WHAAT?! When he figures out Luna is an elf and has a bit of “powers” tho XD, tho she can’t really use them too well, and that Paxton is a Fae
since he thinks he’s the only one with magic I guess XD XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I rlly like Carter btw!! @loopylin
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ahhh!!! This is so awesome writing from Luna’s POV!! Separating her from the others and having her with Paxton was such a great choice for Meh because she’s really the least developed character.
The last RP really helped me see a bit of her character and how she feels!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @lughtoverdarkness6
Luna
“Do you know who did the magic?” The one named Carter asked, fist digging into his pocket, eyes focused intensely.
Luna’s lips pursed as she thought. Her mind wandered to the laughter of the dragon from before…
Dragons were known to be connected to the lands…to be able to sense shifts in…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I probably should be going to bed…
it’s 9. I’m trying not to wait until I’m exhausted these days 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings k! I think @lightoverdarkness6 and @loopylin is in bed rn so we’ll have to wait till tomorrow
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok lol.
After light or loopy get back I might bring him in XD
I just rp’d so I’m going to wait for someone else
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 up to y’all! Tho Easton provoking would definitely scare Paxton so that would be interesting.
ma poor traumatized baby (and don’t worry mineral if there’s going to be any flashbacks I’ll give warnings 😊)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka gasp I like that!! Idk who ur friend is but that’s awesome! I don’t wanna seem like I’m stealing anything but I might use that, it’s already kinda similar to what happens to him anyway (also because of what all has happened to him)
November
The…Maker.
He breathed in slowly, nodding. The Light One…r-right…
He…he’d care for Ara. The…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin
“M-magic?” Mathew stutters.
Tauren’s eyes grow wide.
“Woah, I’m so sorry! I can’t imagine how…awful that must have been.” He tries to keep pity out of his tone, but it comes out in his facial expression anyways.
The rest of the group remains silent.
(Ok are they going to look for food, or…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
ahh now I can give advice!!!
so for the chili/hot sauce scenes and the difference of opinion between ppls, no view is wrong!
This actually is dependent on Light and the tone of her book!
So, before you go and change anything Light, you first just need to ask what the tone of your b…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Don’t worry about it! 😁 Different opinions are fine XD
Better to be honest about how you feel!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
So, I’m not sure if this happens for your fire elves, but a friend of mine has an elven character that has a fire talent and I’m sort of mixing her’s with what I know of November. Anyway…
The Twins
Novembré’s breath grew heavy and his eyes went wide as the implication of their words seemed to sink in. Sparks flickered in the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings friends to lovers later down the road 😊 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
Luna
She absentmindedly touched her hair, giving a small laugh. “It’s more of a…ombré I guess…I was born with it! Glad you like it,” she giggled, smiling from ear to ear. She’d never been around others similar to her until recently, having been raised…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Title for a type of work in my WIP? in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh thanks! I like that, I’ll have to let the ideas stew in my brain 🍲
(I hope that wasn’t a ramen emoji. It’s supposed to be stew)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
Tauren and Lesli
Tauren watches from the side as Lesli converses with Luna. Paxton’s eyes dart nervously next to her.
Paxton shifts nervousley before stuttering out that his bear is named Hope.
“Woah, I’ve never seen anyone like you before! How did you get blue hair?” Lesli says with a fascinated…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Title for a type of work in my WIP? in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! Sorry I should have explained. In my story, most people live underground in mostly self sufficient communities. It’s not longer necessary, but they fear another war starting if they see people from the other side (there was a civil war like 300 years ago). Being mostly self sufficient, they still need supplies. So sometimes people…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! And @esther-c
- Load More
