-
Jaybird replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Go ahead! 🙂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon BAHAHAHAH!!! Poor Alwin!!! I’ll go next if that’s good with y’all! @felicity @koshka @mineralizedwritings
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Tauren! That’s whos sitting by November! I thought so loll
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka okay thanks!! Wanted to make sure I didn’t interpret it wrong!!!
@felicity yaaay ur here!!! *hugs* ahhh luv ur charries! Also Corvina is sitting between Ivan and Daithí (two of Koshka’s charries)
but that’s okay, Adele can be sitting on the right of Jocelyn if u like!
Someone is sitting next to November but I can’t remember…
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @arien @felicity @koshka @arien @godlyfantasy12
There is a general lull as nobody is quite sure who should go first. Most certainly not themselves. Then Percy speaks up.
“I’ll go!”
Alwin moans, but otherwise nobody objects. Percy spins on his friend with a grin.
“For Truth I ask, who is your Lady Love?”
“Lady Love?” The…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
No, she meant Percy to ask Alwin a certain something to start the round. XD
She’s writing right now.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon OH I JUST REALIZED!!! Did u mean go first asking someone or being the one asked?! 🤣 I’ve been waiting for u to write and realized this may have been what u meant 🤣
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Good night!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin thank you!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien cya!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok! We’ll look forward to it!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon sure!!! Go ahead!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah! When I made his character, I kinda wanted him to be that one side character everyone loves and wants more of, so then it’s like the best surprise ever when you find out he has like almost a whole book 😂
Glad you like him!
@elishavet-pidyon godlyfantasy12 @koshka
Yall start whenever! I’m ready.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Me too! It’s one of his hilarious yet undeniably shining qualities. XD
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @arien @felicity @koshka @godlyfantasy12
Percy would be thrilled to start, if y’all want.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @mineralizedwritings @felicity
“Nice to meet all of you! Thought I’ve met most of you before…well…read about most of you.” I winked. “NOW! Although Mineral isn’t here right now, nor is Felicity at the moment. I suppose we should let the game begin. Now as I’ve stated here is how it goes. One if you will start…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @sorry if im forgetting somebody XD
Tauren looks up as I point to him, on Novembers left.
“Here I have Tauren, Lesli, Layson…” I look over to the wall.
“Kaine and Everly, you guys can sit down here.” I point to a spot on the floor next to Layson, who smiles in there direction, instantly blushing at…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy1 @mineralizedwritings @arien @felicity @koshka
I’M SO GLAD YOU LIKE HIM!!
And, sure! Reúven can join.
*Silence*
I raise my voice. “Reúven can join!”
A tall, reddish haired boy with a faint smell of sheep on his clothing slips in.
“Peace! Thank you for the invitation.” He sits down beside Viktor like an eagle beside his war…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Elishavet is lining out her characters now.
- Load More
