-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @arien @felicity @elishavet-pidyon @starofthenorth @sarafini @anyone else on here
I’m sorry y’all. My family and I went down to our grandparents farm house for a few days, and my phone doesn’t connect to internet down there. We’re back now though, and I will read through all these pages in a minute.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin (I’m forgetting who else is here XD)
“Actually… we’re missing some friends too. Beth and Simon. They went with some others to go get food and we were able to talk with them because Milo had some kind of… communication device? I don’t know what it was. But anyway… we left Milo back there with the dragon, and now we…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
IM HEREEEE!!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin @koshka @freedomwriter76
IS ANYONE ON?!?! ANYBOOODY?!?!
*sits.*
ALL BY MYSEEEELF *sobs* DON’T WANNA BEEEEEE. ALL MY….MYYYYYSEEEEEELLLFFFF XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks so much! I’m really glad you are liking it!
I really get that, and it’s been the same for me. I think it’s part of what influences my book a lot, I get tired of the everyday monotony, just like how Tauren gets tired of his job, which used to be fun. Because I don’t do a lot of ‘exploring’ in life, I love getting to write…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lyn taps her chin, thinking of what she could ask. “Ah, I know! When was the last time you cried and why?”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes please do!! Kieryn needs that hug!! Not that he would admit it 😭
I’m glad he’s your favorite! And yeah, I don’t like his mom either XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Aww I love it! It looks amazing!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12
Keiryn looks up at the sound of his name.
“Oh uh… truth?”
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@starofthenorth 🤣 POOR CHRIS BAHAHAH
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
@ava-blue @mineralizedwritings @arien @freedomwriter76 @felicity @esther-c @starofthenorth @lightoverdarkness6 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
WHO WANTS TO SEE MA BABY SNOWFLAKE’S PLAYLIST?!?!
Paxton!!!
Baby Yoda (Epic Lullaby Version)- Alala
Lacrimosa (Epic Trailer Version)-Alala
Lion King-Be Prepared- Alala
A Million Dreams- Anthem Ligh…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
No! Not the quote at the end! 🤦♀️😭🤣
Y’all weren’t supposed to see that but I just copy pasted the entire thing XD glad you liked the chapter though lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AWWW THAT SONG FOR ANGELINA AND JAKOB!!!! 😍😍😍 AHHHH ITS SO PERFECT!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings KEIRYNNNNN 😭
HE IS MY FAVORITE!!
also…I do not like his mom right now 😠
WEAK?!?! SERIOUSLY?! HER SON HAS A RIGHT TO CRY!!! UGH! And she should comfort him not just tell him “Oh it’s not ur problem dear”
bruh… *gives Keiryn a biiiig hug*
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @felicity @esther-c anyone else on? What do y’all think?
@lightoverdarkness6 @sarafini @mineralizedwritings so glad ur gonna join! Yea I’ll probably end up writing the backstories on the spot cuz I don’t have them pre-written XD (except some of Ara’s is)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings so sorry girl!! I fell asleep last night 😅
Anyway!!!
“Well…since Corvina doesn’t want to ask anyone, I can!” Jocelyn smiled. “Umm…oh! Keiryn! Truth or dare?”
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafini oh that’s the one I would use!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin OH MY WORD I LOVE THOSE!!! BAHAHAHA!!!! The fight one and the monopoly one are probably my favorites XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien @starofthenorth @theloonyone @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @esther-c @whalekeeper @orielle21 @booksandbeakers @freedomwriter76
Next chapter! It’s a long one! I should probobly break it into two. XD
***
Jonathan Ledger walks down the large circular tunnel. His boots create an echo against the metal flooring with each step. He…[Read more]
- Load More
