-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
LEO 😭😭 I LOVE HIM
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin
“And who exactly are you!”Luna declares, holding Paxton close to her side.
“I’m Easton. I’ve traveled far to get here, to defend the castle of my heritage.” Easton straightens, standing in the opening of the exit.
“I mean to eventually empty this castle to be reclaimed, by me that is.” He points to…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic I need a creature name! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
Yay, I’m glad you like it! It was fun to do.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol. Human growls are definitely a thing.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Which do you want? =)
Will your characters and them be confused if I do them as animal?
(Or I could do shifters, but that’s not really a part of their character, if that makes sense)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes, both Daithí and Wilkins wear kilts. Daithí’s is Scottish (tartan [his is Lasairin plaid]), and Wilkins’ is Irish (solid color [his is green]).
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AGH I NEED LEO TO GET AWAY FROM HIS FAMILY SO HE CAN RUN INTO GRIMM AND THEM AGAIN!!! He’ll get to meet Jocelyn then too!!
and then they can have a talk and Grimm can be like “You know, you should be proud of yourself right? They’re healthy, they’re alive. Everything might not be perfect, but they’re here, and that’s be…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ahhh, Shawn and Fennex!! I just read your book a few days ago, a d I love these two.
(You’d better not hurt Fennex)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 gasp…I just realized this might be why Leo and Grimm clashed in the Castle…
Grimm feels the same way due to his sister and all the other children back home😭 but he’s slowly trying to recover with Lyn’s help. But he’s still struggling with it!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka hola! Hey ur charries gonna be in animal form or human?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Newbie here! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
My sister in on the club, so we’ve heard most all the new episodes (except I actually haven’t listened the latest ones yet).
Wait, what? Wooten’s rival? Have I missed something?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafini lot of charries! So u don’t have to but U might want to only put a few in right now and then once their backstories are over u can take them out and put others in, that way it doesn’t too chaotic cuz we’ll have a ton more charries with other authors too 😊 but it’s up to u
-
Koshka replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin
The room was dark. And big. So maybe big wasn’t a clear enough description; this place was huge. What appeared to be a wooden platform was in the front, with all the floor sloping down towards it. Light came drifting down from softly burning chandeliers. Warm red carpets and dark brown seats created…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 YES PLZ FINISH CUZ LEEEOOOOO 😭
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Arabella
“He’s my best friend,” Ara stared at the ginger’s face in the mirror, thankful he was safe, especially after what had happened before they’d been separated. And he was with Zlatan and Vulkasin! She smiled, turning to Ellie. “Have been since we were five.”
“How splendid,” Ellie smiled sweetly. “Looks like they’…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
This does sound fun!
I just realized that Viktor never told any of the others much about his story. Maybe that will be fun to see.
Hmmm….
Also, I love Corvina. XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings oooh boy. He’s gonna scare the living DAYLIGHTS out of paxton…. @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
Paxton
Paxton gripped his arms around Luna, burying his face into her side, along with Hope. He felt as Luna’s arms wrapped around him as well, holding him close as the man who had suddenly jumped out began to yell at them.…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Gahhhh!!! Hans is here? *Mutters darkly under breath*
Zlatan
Some in this group were young, Jesyk especially, but he’d learned years ago that age didn’t mean much in war. And something about this man, this Colonel Baumann, set him on edge. Still, this other man, Fin, seemed alright, and appeared to be on good…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 mm I removed them I think. I didn’t really want to write them anymore, but idk i could put the brothers back in later but not Lilith.
Arabella
Ara nodded, eyes searching the doors of the room. “Any ideas which door?” Ellie frowned, shaking her head. Ara sighed.Seemed the decision was up to her.
It usually was.
The price…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol I’m glad, because it’s quite a spoiler 🤣
- Load More
