-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh cool!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone @loopylin @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @elishavet-pidyon @arien @starofthenorth @felicity @orielle21
Ignore the tag if you want!
I’m working on a mood board for Lesli, it’s not finished yet but here’s one of the drawings of her! I really want the dress she’s wearing in this pic. Like please, can I…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin I’m really trying to wait till @freedomwriter76 gets a chance to join cuz I have a feeling she’s gonna want to
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
To answer @mineralizedwritings question first, Yes I did! I used a website I can’t remember the name of 😅 and they had pre made things u could make cute couple avatars with!
and for @loopylin he is an MC I made for my second series idea (should I ever reach that point, heh) named Arthur! I’ve mentioned him before and posted some of his pic…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin SO SORRY YALL I REALLY WANNA CHAT AND I AM BACK NOW BABY!! Got distracted 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @felicity @sarafini @arien @starofthenorth @anyone-else lol
I AM BOOOORED. And I wanna chat XD. Is anyone on? Anyone wanna talk book stuffs…?
Anyone wanna do book stuffs?? Chat with charries? Ask me questions about charries? Or Worldbuilding? OR PLOT? OR A…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin anyone on?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin u want to RP next?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I think it looks cool! I love the quote in the top, it’s like so melancholy 😥 you’re making me wonder what happens next!! Also Ellisa is one of my favorite of your charries, I used to want to be in a band lol. (Ok kinda still do)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
“They better be glad they’re fictional” has gotta be the best threat I’ve ever heard XD
That sounds like something a villain would say in a movie, “In this next hour I’ll make you wish you were fictional!!” 😂😂🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6
Ok, so yall want to know about Easton, let me make something up 😂 I don’t know much about him either!
(He exists to be a instigator XD)
What I was thinking, is he is trying to reclaim the character castle for himself. That doesn’t mean he’ll just like kill everyone… I’m still trying to figure it…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah! They made some plot changes, but they were all really good and imo the animated series is a little better than the first book.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’d like them to recognize each other from the castle and the truth or dare RP cuz that’ll be easier and they’ll already know each other so it’ll make the backstories more hard hitting to watch.
Only ones will be the Modern AU RP that they won’t know any from those since those aren’t technically the “same”‘char…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin nawh ur post still works, we’ll just stick what Carter says after what Matthew says 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I really want some more convos now with Paxton and Matthew (and all the others really 😊)
alsl really love how Luna and Pax’s friendship is growing!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 AWWW MATTHEW!!! I absolutely love him!! He’s so much like Paxton, just a bit more out there because Paxton’s still just come out of all the abuse he’s been through.
AND UR NOT A COWARD MATTHEW!
Luna
Luna looked over where Matthew now stood beside her, trying to stand as tall as he could, though he was still…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
🥺🥺🥺🥺
OK I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO MY BABY!!
Could u maybe tell on the spoiler chat? And he is ok right…?
where does he go afterwards tho…?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
- Load More
