-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Another End of Year Book Party in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Great books there! I haven’t heard of most of them! The city of Ember is a all time favorite for me though. I think it’s time for a reread of that one XD
I see you have some of the ascension (or was it ascendance? Idk, the one with false prince in it.) series, how do you like it? I’m considering reading it, I’ve heard others say…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@keilah-h ehhh maybe not that long XD but depends on u I guess.
So like me, I’m doing childhood backstories, that they remember, and maybe even can’t.
For instance when Ara was a little girl and was bitten by the snake, or met November, etc.
Or when Corvina was a little girl with her brother, and then he was taken, and then I might…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
Luna
The man left, after glaring at Matthew, and the rest of them. Luna released a breath she didn’t realize she’d been holding, and then turned to Matthew and Carter with a smile.
“Thank you both.” She looked past them at Paxton who still stood in the same spot, now much more relaxed looking…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@keilah-h Hm interesting idea! Tho, in the future Paxton is at ease with everything that’s happened in his life, and who he is, not that of course he doesn’t sometimes have his struggles, but even as he grows in the stories, and you can see even in the second series (if I ever get to it) he grows up quite a bit, becoming more confident in him…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
OH I FORGOT UR LAST QUESTION!!
yes, I’m sure some Fae would be redeemed!
So there aren’t many Fae children just because The Fae are more of a warrior type, but the children that are there, even they are hardened and such.
But when everything happens, I’m thinking perhaps they realize that what they’re forefathers and parents have done is…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@keilah-h great questions!!
Imma answer in order!
Ok I have thought of this! So Ik that Paxton has a son that I still haven’t decided if I want him to have wings…or if I just want him to have the feathers like his father his on his spine. Im considering maybe instead of where it’s only on his spine, his back is covered in feathers, or pe…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah! I was totally shocked when I saw it! 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
YES!! I love talking about drawing, prepare for a rant 😂
My drawing greatly improved after learning proportions and musculature. That sounds super boring, ik, but it’s a lot of fun when you get it right. You don’t have to guess what shoulders look like, because you know the major muscles and where they go. Then, you can adjust…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
ACTUALLY….y’all I just had this idea….
But…I’m thinking Aramis actually loses his wings…
Probably in an accident/battle or something (and of course this is a major dishonor for all Fae) and this is…well…totally deserving for everything he’s done.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 ahh good question! Honestly I haven’t thought about this much…
But I would think something would need to be done obviously…
And really not just because of Paxton.
Aramis is actually a murderer too…
so there’s that. But more so then just Aramis, there’s Lilith, and all of the Fae, and even the Dryads, because eventu…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Finally reunite paxton and Ara
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
Maybe we could wait to run into November and them since that’s such a big group with him rn, but we can run into Arabella and @freedomwriter76 character Ellie if she doesn’t mind!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello Hello!
Here on Kp, we like to ask people a lot of random questions when they join to get to know them better 😉
Have you made a “start here” entry post? It’s the best way to get to know everyone here and have them get to know you, and you’ll get to answer fun questions about your wip and stuffs.
If you click…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 IKR!!!! @mineralizedwritings EASTON IS NOW OFFICIALLY A CHARRIE WE CAN CONNECT WITH XD XD but if he shoves someone, depending on who it is he can probably expect retaliation XD
*Me thinking if he shoves someone around Grimm, or Riker and The Twins*
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralozedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 I’m glad y’all like it!! Thank y’all!!
any other questions??
Yes my poor baby goes thru it…thankfully Ara and them saves him, but until then…he’s not happy.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings he’s just about to turn 11 when he meets Ara and the gang, so he’s 11 when he meets Luna (they meet her in the book after his)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, thats a cool name!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
IMMA POST MOOORE!!!
Also again, some might be done already by others XD
November: Why would you give a knife to Jocelyn?!
Grimm, shrugging: Jocelyn felt unsafe.
November: Now I feel unsafe!
Grimm: I’m sorry…
Grimm: Would you like a knife?
Arabella: Look. November, it’s the third time this week you had a mental breakdown and its Mo…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12
😭😭😭
Oh my! I gotta say, what a plot! Like, I’m soooo intrigued! It’s so interesting- I love plots that have a villain that has a reason for their actions.
Wow, this sounds like an amazing book!!!
Like she’s mean because of her bitterness! Poor Paxton 😥 I wish I could give him a hug! How old is he when he meets Luna? Tell me if…[Read more]
- Load More
