-
Folith-Feolin started the topic January Hill (WIP idea) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
So Hello guys
anyway I’m sick with COVID-19 at the moment but while I was sitting there I came up with a brilliant whip that I just had to share so here it is…
January Hill
There is an old house on top January Hill some say you it’s haunted, that if you look in the windows at night you can see something moving inside. Teenagers Daphne Smith…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Okay! @Sarafini
Yeah I really need to work on my WIP too, I’m stuck on a specific scene and I just don’t know how I want to write it, but I’m sure I’ll work it out somehow XD
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedmwriter76
I get you! That’s totally okay, life can get crazy
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @anyone else who’s interested
Oh yeah I heard about some of that, like how poor Pax got locked in a closet!! *Scowls and shakes fist at Aramis*
Well I’ll add in two of mine.
Devian- Age 12 (He’s normally 20). Description- Tall with dark hair and shiny blue eyes. Middle child of three siblings. Second prince of the A…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I think I’ll RP as them tomorrow! ;D
I’m excited to get into it. And my girl Serin is gonna find a weapon even if it means tearing a candlebra from the wall herself XD
I’m adding some character descriptions to the fantasy modern school and then I’ll sign off of KP for a few hours
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Hmm, I might join! It does sound interesting
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
*Gasp!* Secret siblings!!!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@goldlyfantasy12
Lol yep! I won’t question the inspiration XD
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
aww that was so sweet!! I’ll RP as Uvah and the others tomorrow probably
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Awww thanks!!! Maybe she and Luna could meet sometime!
I’ll let you in on a secret, all my ideas stemmed from a hair style idea XD it’s actually Uvah’s. How the Vey’blen women always have their hair pinned on one side in elaborate patterns and braids.
I was just watching Avatar The Last Airbender when it came to mind. It was so…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
XD yeah I forgot Mayvee sorry.
Mayvee- Age about 17-18 human years? Description- Nayvenlee race. Pitch black skin is covered in tiny white dots resembling stars. Eyes change color based on the color of the sky. Hair is a dark silver. Character- Timid but innocently sweet. Her society is a Theocracy, meaning it is…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Okay here they are!
Everi- Age 22. Description- Tall, with light brown/blonde-ish hair and shiny blue eyes. Character- Crown prince of the Alyuri Isles. He has a reputation for being unreliable and cocky. (He has a character arc don’t worry) And it’s actually mostly just a cover he uses at court to hide his secret…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ohhh so our charries as younglings? Ooh know excactly who I’m gonna add then. Bwahahaha!! *Continues evil laughter*
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yes!!! I was actually gonna add in one of her older brothers, the crown prince so it would make sense to add them together *grins back*
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
*cries*
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Omg, Skyler is sooo much like my charrie Laylil!!!! That’s so funny!!! XD
She is about 9-10 and has blonde hair with a red tint. She is fiery and mischevious and the youngest of two older brothers.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh so this is the character school? Like the castle?
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Same XD I totally get that
- Load More
