@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I love that so much! Honestly just what a great theme. And his moodboard is so aesthetic too!
That’s a little similar to what I have going for Layson, his theme is that sticking to your morals can come at a cost, but it’s worth it in the end.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I don’t remember Adrian! Who is he?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
THANKS GIRL!!! <33
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
For real XD
Oh I haven’t figured out as much as I’d like yet, but so far I’m thinking she puts on a very confident front, but deep down she’s really insecure but doesn’t think she can afford to be insecure or ‘weak’ because she has to be the strong one, for Matthew. And then Matthew feels like he needs to be protecting Ly…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Don’t judge meeeeeeeeee XD He’s also pretty funny, from clips and stuff I’ve seen, lol, but yeahhhh, mostly because he plays Bucky XXD
Lol nothing wrong with that XD!!
Doing really well!!! <3 Him and the girls (the hens with him, XD) are all outside now in the chicken coop/run! 😀
Aww 🥰
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey there Min!! How are you?
Pretty good! Thanks! <3
Ummm…well, I’ve been working on Lyla’s character development some more, (she rllyyy needs it XD) and I wrote a bit of a scene with Dylan and Asher a few days ago…but mostly just daydream-writing that never gets me anywhere XD
Sounds good! Yeah, the daydreaming writing…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Lol you like Sebastian because he’s Bucky’s actor right? XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
hey you’re online! What have you been working on in your writing recently?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Worldbuilding Sprints/Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh man you stole her breakfast?! XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks so much! <3 glad you like it!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
AAHHH GURL I LOVE IT!!! IT’S AMAAAAAAAAZING
So much hard work!! I love when Lesli stares Tauren down… XDXD The frame work was great! You should post more, when you finish more, please!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH GIRL!!! <3
Lol that scene is one of my favorites too
XD actually that’s it lol. I might do a couple more in the time between now…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Phew. I didn’t break kp?!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago

- Load More
