@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Felicity replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I’m glad you’re feeling better!! I’m actually sick right now too! 🙁
Thank you sister! Sending a prayer up for you!!!
Make sure you share some of yours! I’m gonna go through and see if you have or not… talk soon :)!
Yeah I did, just one chapter…but somebody said they wanted more…I forget who…so I’ll probably put some more…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Lol, don’t worry, I’ll keep you safe. xD xD xD
Whew, thanks. Riker Wrath can be pretty fierce. Wait, Riker Wrath???!!!! Is that weird? It just popped out of my head. It seemed the logical way to explain what I meant!! 😂😂 Let me clarify: it’s not Riker’s wrath. It’s the wrath that some people *I won’t say names…ahem…* feel whe…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @loopylin @felicity @whalekeeper @arien @starofthenorth @lightoverdarkness6
Idk why I keep on forgetting this! Everytime I upload a chapter of my WIP here, I forget to attach the music that goes with my it!
That’s “start over” by Royal Tailor. I assume some of you guys…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Sorry I tagged you wrong the first time!
Your romance story is so cute!! I like it a lot. I wish I’d kept more of the romance stories I wrote when I was younger. I threw a lot of them out because they were really cheesy. Everything was love at first sight except that the girl always pretended she didn’t know the guy liked her. 😂😂😂…
-
Felicity replied to the topic Y'ALLL!!!!! I started it…and I love this already!!! <3 Any thoughts? 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I love Leon’s full name! I have a 2 year old angel of a second cousin whose name is Jedidiah Casper. His middle name is after Corrie Ten Boom’s beloved father. They call him Jed for short and he’s adorable- silky, golden curls; dark, starry eyes; and the sweetest, lovable personality.
Whoops. This was supposed to be about LEON!…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Y'ALLL!!!!! I started it…and I love this already!!! <3 Any thoughts? 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Wait, how many WIPs do you have??!!
Just kidding…
I’m enjoying this a lot. But I have a question, how old are they? You probably said already on one of your fanfic topics but I didn’t catch that.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@loopylin @freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @lightoverdarkness6
Kaine and Everly
Kaine and Everly enter a large room, with the rest of the group waiting. Kaine sits down against the wall, watching the conversations and reunions occur.
Anyone have ideas for what should happen next?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
“Careful,” he joked, “You’ll make my girl jealous.” (I’m not yet at this point in my WIP, but I want it now 😋)
XD that was funny.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Thank you! Glad you liked it! yeah he played the guitar in the earlier stages of my book, not sure if he still does.
And yeah… poor Kieryn😥
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I won’t say I’m speechless because, well, I’m speaking/typing :D, but those last two chapters were
so
so
good.
Thank you!! You all are too nice. 😃
I love Tauren’s flashbacks!! And the hint of the civil war and the real world is so perfect! The last part about Keiryn makes me understand more about him and what he’s going through.…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
NOW I FEEL SO CONFLICTED ABOUT KEIRYN!!!!! XD
BE CONFLICTED 😂
LIKE….UGHHHHH!!!! NOW I’M CONFUZZLED!!! XD
But I love the chapter! I love Tauren and Lesli so much!!! Okay, maybe Tauren more…XD
Lol yeah. I think it comes through in my writing who my favorite is 😂
But, I have reasons.
1. Tauren was my first serious OC!
2.…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I won’t say I’m speechless because, well, I’m speaking/typing :D, but those last two chapters were
so
so
good.
I love Tauren’s flashbacks!! And the hint of the civil war and the real world is so perfect! The last part about Keiryn makes me understand more about him and what he’s going through. I really feel for him! While…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Yep! Whoo hoo!!!
Well look at that…all these years I thought I was the strange child. 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Chapter 5 I think?
@felicity @starofthenorth @arien @theloonyone @loopylin @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @anyoneelse!
Random art of Tauren: he is probably like 8 here? idk. I dunno if he still plays guitar 😂
Tauren walks out the door with purpose, having chosen to wear a sweater with his overalls instead of his work…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Felicity replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks… btw, dare I say that I think Riker was a good villian? (When he was one)
*glances around nervously to make sure @lightoverdarkness6 and @whoeverelse
lovesadmiresRiker are not listening*Wait, *gasp* I just tagged them!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@starofhtenorth
Lol that was hilarious! 😂
-
Felicity replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
My sister used to have a pink Build-A-Bear!!! She named hers Bubblegum. 😀
-
Felicity replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
The adventure II is absolutely adorable! Better than toy story, ok? 🙂
-
Felicity replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@erica
Your romance story is so cute!! I like it a lot. I wish I’d kept more of the romance stories I wrote when I was younger. I threw a lot of them out because they were really cheesy. Everything was love at first sight except that the girl always pretended she didn’t know the guy liked her. 😂😂😂
- Load More
