@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Felicity replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes! Awwww. Yeah I don’t think he would love that 🤣🤣. In some ways I can’t wait for my brothers to turn 14, so they can mature a little😂. But also I want them to stay little forever 😩❤️.
Yeah I get that!
Wow!!! Thank you all so much for the tips and ideas!!! As soon as y’all started sharing ideas, my brain was just like gushi…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@keilah-h @loopylin @theloonyone @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c
Tauren
Tauren looks up at a grand ceiling, arching above him in many different directions.
Where am I?
He slowly raises to a sitting position, taking in the beautiful architecture around him.
Woah… this place is amazing.
He stands up, brushing himself off, before turning to a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
That sounds cute!
Woah yall.. 8 books? oh my XD
And thanks! I can’t wait to show you all how it unravels too, even though that’s in the ending of my series.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh nice! I liked it!
I think it would have been cool to have some inner dialogue about how the dad felt about stealing the bus! I haven’t connected with him as a character yet, and I thin some inner dialogue would really help. I like that it seems like Ev’s dad is going to get redemption! Idk where you’re taking it, but I think it’s…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Erica replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafini @esther-c @whalekeeper @annabethkatherinewingfeather @anyone else I’m forgetting
I agree that On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness isn’t as great as the others. I think Andrew Peterson had some good ideas, but he hadn’t worked much on his writing yet. And I do not like the type of “humor” that occurs in especially the first th…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Hey y’all… in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I know God is in control, but I struggle a lot with that.
I struggle with the same thing. It’s easy to say “God is in control!” but it’s so, so much harder to believe it.
-
Erica replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
(And wow, everything you say about Layson–seriously, he draws an animal guide to make Tauren think a snake is a frog? LOL–reminds me of this guy I know whose name is really similar, so I keep picturing the guy I know happens to be my sister’s crush sorry
Hey now.
Yeah.
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
I hav…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic I need a creature name! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka @sarafini @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @godlyfantasy12
Thanks for all your suggestions! I will most likely use one of them but I haven’t had the time to think through them all yet 😊
I never really thought about using Latin names before, but it seems that’s what a lot of you guys do! Latin is great.
-
Erica replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!! “Briana” is actually some actress (it just said “actress Becky G.” lol) but I thought she really had Briana’s face!
-
Erica replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol, it wasn’t actually that long, it just felt like it.
-
Erica replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @mineralizedwritings @arien @whoeverelseiforgot
So I have a romantic subplot in my WIP and I love it lol . . . 😍🤣
Christopher and Briana have an interesting relationship. When they are fifteenish (they haven’t met each other yet) their fathers sort of arrange for them to eventually get married.…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I have a couple others I might post later.
-
Erica replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Elena (I don’t know if I’ve mentioned her yet, she’s Christopher’s nine-year-old sister and super adorable!!)

-
Erica replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago

And this is Briana.
-
Erica replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6
I have pictures of my characters . . . let’s see if I can figure this out . . .j
Aha! Got it! This is Christopher.

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh idk… try right clicking the picture and clicking copy, and then use control v to post it in the kp text box?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfatasy12
Oh and I do have a scene like that
When Lesli is meeting Everly for the first time (already awkward because they hardly see other pople, much less somebody there age) Tauern comes running out saying he saw a frog (snake) in a tree, he’s going to poke it to see if it jumps, and wants to know if Lesli wants to watch, and then he…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
MY THIRD TIME WRITING THIS KP STOP EATING THEMMMM
my post gets shorter every time because I have to re-wright it sorry lol…
I would love to know what Nyx would look like as a human…. if he does shapeshift. And I don’t think there is anything odd about it. It’s a bit different with a romance, but as long as they have a human…[Read more]
- Load More
