@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Felicity replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I think Everton’s coming in the cell…what about you?
I mean, how can he not be ripping mad and ready to do something crazy? 😀
-
Felicity replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I know right!! It’s beautiful but mysterious…
The girl is actually one of my characters (not in REAL life 😀 but she looks like her) from a WIP called My Resolve. It’s number two in a trilogy and I’m almost done with the book!!!! *wow it’s been two years* Her name is Lana and she lives in a Viking-ish culture in a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Love your new pfp! It makes me want to go on a grand adventure in whatever world that is 😂 Like I want to be there. Now. And I want some important adventurer girl role in that story.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Haha how’d you guess? Other than the fact that he’s an adorable, shy and blue eyed, sandy brown haired, sweet 13 year old boy?🤣🤣And I write from his pov the most in the castle 😂.
Yeah, he just seems like a really sweet kid. And what’s not to love about him? He’s always nervous too?
I’m sorry!! Did you want to answer the quest…
-
Felicity replied to the topic Is KP down? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 9 months ago
That’s good news! 😀
-
Felicity replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
The name Andrea is really pretty! What’s she like?
-
Felicity replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
🤣 Don’t know if this corner can hold any more nervous girls…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone
Tauren looks over as a determined looking girl pushes a nervous boy over towards him.
“Hi,” The boy says shyly.
“Oh. Hello,” Tauren says, barley avoiding a stutter.
The girl nudges the boy expectantly.
“Oh! I-I-I’m Matthew,” He says, with a stutter.
“I’m Tauren,” Tauren says, shakin…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
And my sis has a crush on him too *giggles evilly* Ok don’t yell at me @starofthenorth you’re the one who said so!
I did?
I liked the dude he’s based on . . . you did too.
-
Erica replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Oo, fun!!
Let’s see how many I can remember:
Christopher: Greek, Christ-bearer
Alexander: Greek, protector and defender of mankind (really fits his personality!)
Briana: Irish, high, noble, exalted
Andrea: womanly
Elena: Spanish, torch, light
Cara: friend
Jade: Um, jade stone?
Michael: Hebrew, who is like God
I don’t think I…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Is KP down? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, it’s been going on for several days. It’s happened to me before, but it’s always fixed itself. So . . .
-
Felicity replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
That’s awesome!! The rest of your character meanings are really cool!!
Thanks! I love naming characters. For My Resolve I remember looking through the back of a dictionary and finding old names to use. It was fun. 🙂
-
Felicity changed their profile picture 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
No that works fine!
I’d love to have a dragon shake things up!
Tauren’s going to be terrified lol (probobly @lightoverdarkness ‘s Mathew too)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! That was good!
I’m getting some mild stone-keeper (WFS) vibes from that guy who’s spying on Amidala (Can’t remember his name, but boy I don’t like him 😤)
Super curious about why they want them not in the prison… and what that other place is.
I really appreciate your recognition of abusive relationships being confusing.…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Felicity replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Fun topic!
I like Amidala’s name. So pretty!
Here’s some of mine:
From Overcome:
Ludwika: feminine form of (Ger.) Ludwik, which means famous warrior. ( wow. This is new to me.)
Nataliya: the King’s birthday. (the nativity or Christmas)
Piotr: Ukrainian for Peter which means rock
Lyaksandro: defender of mankind
Michał: Polish…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m so glad you’re hooked!! 😄 (I’m actually getting close to the end of what I have in my doc, so I guess I need to write more. 😅 😁)
😉 👍
-
Felicity replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow, if I wasn’t in before, I’m in hook, line and sinker now! Great job with the tension and that cliff hanger at the end.
I always capitalized pronouns referring to God because it seems respectful and reverent. It’s not just any he/him we’re talking about. It’s the ultimate He/Him!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Is KP down? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah thanks for making this! I thought it was just my device at first but I guess not. The only two pages you can get on is Home and Shop.
- Load More
