@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Erica replied to the topic Heya! Here I am. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Your WIP sounds so interesting! The theme of justice is very cool.
Isn’t fantasy a fun sandbox for the imagination?
Yes, it is!! I love how much there is to explore.
My favorite Christmas cookie would be the sugar cookies we make every year from my late great grandmother’s recipe, but my favorite Christmas treat would pro…
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @sarafini @freedomwriter76
I’m on rn so if you wanna play a little . . .
-
Felicity replied to the topic Heya! Here I am. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello! Welcome back!
I’m Felicity, an aspiring authoress, homesteader and follower of Jesus. I write Historical and Contemporary fiction. Justice and righteousness are great themes! My favorite theme to write is Good overcoming Evil.
-
Felicity replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Good idea about making a list of all the characters!
Here’s mine:
Lana and Henry Drachensted (sis and bro)
Jon and Malcolm Renesvaire (cousins)
Ernesto and Adele Drachensted (married)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m on now!
And November’s talk about Ara was thee sweetest thing ever 😭 he simply adores her XDXD sooo cute!!!! And he went overtime LOL
-
Felicity replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Uh oh, what’s Nyx going to do to Jon? 😀
POOR NOVEMBER!!!
That was a good one and really fun to read!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Maglev! That’s what it was called XD that pic is aesthetic! You should have a mood-board for Milo!
Oh and can’t wait to see what happens next. 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
“We’re just here.” Lesli says. “What do you friends look like? Maybe we can help you find them!”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
It looks awesome! I love the purple hues! That pic with the mix board is really cool too. And the subtle reference with the tram seats to the… oh goodness… I’m forgetting things…lol I can’t remember the name of the transportation in your wip XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @freedomwriter76 @arien @sarafini @esther-c @felicity @loopylin
Ok I actually feel really bad for poor November 😭🤣
“PASS!”
“You meanie!!”Layson says childishly. “The poor kids going to die of embarrassment!”
“Oh.” Lesli tries to sound sympathetic, but her smile turns to a smirk instead.”I see you…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol it was sardines XD I hate the smell of those, and I don’t believe I’ve ever eaten one.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @ lightoverdarkness6
Tauren and Lesli
“Are you two siblings or dating or-“ Carter says. Lesli looks up.
“Ah, sorry. You don’t have to answer that… Do you guys wanna keep going…?” He gestures down the hall.
“Oh! No, we’re childhood friends.” Lesli pats him on the head like a beloved pet.
Tauren’s face contorts with…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Yw! And thanks for reading! 😊
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! Glad you thought it was fun to read! 😊
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My short story… critiques, anyone? in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
@bookandbeakers
I sent you a google docs access request, it wouldn’t let me in. Can’t wait to read it!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Heya! Here I am. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello!
I’m Mineralizedwritings, I write dystopian ya, make comics sometimes, draw, speedcude, and way to many other random hobby things. XD
Were glad to have you back! My sister is on Story Embers! Mind if I ask, what’s a ydubber? I see it all over the place, but can never find a definition on google XD
A couple…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I couldn’t figure out how to do it from a google doc, but I’m working on putting it into a Word doc, because I figured out how to do it that way. But thanks for the help!
-
Erica replied to the topic Heya! Here I am. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey there! I’m Erica. Nice to meet you, Audra! (such a pretty name btw!)
I also write YA fantasy!
Some questions:
1. Favorite Christmas cookie? (Or other cookie, or maybe you don’t like cookies at all? 😂🍪)
2. Who is your favorite character to write?
3. What’s your favorite ocean creature?
4. Do you like black…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @sarafini @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @etc
My characters are Chris, Briana, Michael, and Elena.
- Load More
