@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Felicity replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I mean…it would also be interesting XD XD plus we’ve got plenty of good characters to calm things down XD
Agreed. So, you want to go for it??? Can I please bring in my villain to “fight” with one of yours?
-
Felicity replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
A loud, long laugh left Lyn’s lips
You just made up the hardest tongue twister ever! 😀 😀
Lyn is such a fun girl!!!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Things could take…a very dangerous turn, very quickly.
Yes, that’s true. That would be sad if that happened!! Our characters already have enough troubles in their own world!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lyn said, “That wasn’t very nice!”
“I’m sorry Miss,” Jon replied, “He asked me what the last thing I would say was. I’d never have said that normally.”
-
Felicity replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Malcolm stared at his cousin in shock. “Chill it, bro!! You’re not in our world, you know!”
Jon let his hand return to his lap and smirked, still watching Nyx
-
Felicity replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Jon slipped his hand to his side and felt the cool bone handle of his knife. He kept his eyes on the raging creature.
-
Felicity replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
LOL that response was perfect 😂
Wow Nyx just isn’t getting the tea to spill today huh? 😂🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes, Nyx is such a brat. And He’ll be more specific this time 😂
Also November asking favorite book? So cute XD
Yay! Glad your joining us! 😀
-
Felicity replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Nyx is such a brat sometimes 😂
I know right? But it’s….FUN!!!
But he’s really the only character I can write like that because all the others have such big hearts they don’t wann embarrass anyone XD tho Lyn probably would (but she’d mostly do it to get ppl together XD)
Yeah, Lyn is hilarious!!!!
Jonathan chuckled. “You are v…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
I really enjoyed the read! I would change how you do the inner dialogue a bit, but that’s just my opinion.
‘Someday,’ I thought, ‘ this place will fill with people too. But it seems so long in coming.’ Back in Greensburgh there were visits to be made, parties to attend, and meetings to commence.
Because it’s first person, thought…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sorry!!!! I had to go down for supper.
Jonathan stared at Nyx keenly. “Truth.”
(Haha! A war between Nyx and Jon!!! 😀 ;D)
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
So sorry, I gotta go! Maybe we can play tomorrow!
-
Erica started the topic New WIP idea!! in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey there!
Awhile ago I had to write a paper for school, and I decided to write about black holes. I got an idea for a plot . . .
So two boys, Jaedyn and his brother (who needs a name, probably either Rylan or Kardon or maybe something else), their sister Zona and her boyfriend Dylan, get somehow sucked inside a black hole. I need to figure out…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sure, lol we keep posting at the same time
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oops, sorry, I didn’t see your reply!
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay, I guess I’ll ask one of your charries something.
Chris (let’s just say it’s his turn lol) glances around the circle. “Jakob! Truth or dare?”
He grins at Jakob, a few great dares popping into his head. And some truths. But mostly dares.
-
Erica replied to the topic Playlists for writing/rant about your favorite songs in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Ooo, music!! I love music.
When I’m writing, I mostly listen to Ludovico Einaudi, Peter Hollens, LOTR and Star Wars soundtracks, Ola Gjeilo, and some other random things.
I also like to listen to piano music. My favorite is Chopin. I also like the piece “The Banjo” by Gottschalk.
- Load More
