@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah ikr! I only have a few. I actually don’t like the Micheal podcast, they have a different nib than the ones from our local art supply store, which sells ones with roller balls. Idk why it’s different, I think it’s the same nib size, but it’s lines are a lot cleaner.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Acrylic! They dry matte, that’s my favorite part
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @loopylin
Ok this is ironic. I was just saying poscas are awesome, right as I was going to press send, I look down to realize I’ve smugged it with my sleeve. Blue paint on my sweater now. 😑
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @loopylin
because we seem to be asking questions now, allow me to ask something very random:
Any of you tried posca paint pens? I’m literally obsessed with them 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh cool!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone @loopylin @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @elishavet-pidyon @arien @starofthenorth @felicity @orielle21
Ignore the tag if you want!
I’m working on a mood board for Lesli, it’s not finished yet but here’s one of the drawings of her! I really want the dress she’s wearing in this pic. Like please, can I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I think it looks cool! I love the quote in the top, it’s like so melancholy 😥 you’re making me wonder what happens next!! Also Ellisa is one of my favorite of your charries, I used to want to be in a band lol. (Ok kinda still do)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
“They better be glad they’re fictional” has gotta be the best threat I’ve ever heard XD
That sounds like something a villain would say in a movie, “In this next hour I’ll make you wish you were fictional!!” 😂😂🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6
Ok, so yall want to know about Easton, let me make something up 😂 I don’t know much about him either!
(He exists to be a instigator XD)
What I was thinking, is he is trying to reclaim the character castle for himself. That doesn’t mean he’ll just like kill everyone… I’m still trying to figure it…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah! They made some plot changes, but they were all really good and imo the animated series is a little better than the first book.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12
Watching wingfeather saga with my sister long distance rn!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka @srafini @lightoverdarkness6 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
(Sorry if I missed anyone!)
Who I’m adding:
Tauren, 16, 6’3″, medium brown curly hair and glasses, broad shoulders
Lesli, 18, 5’4″, blond hair below the shoulders, in french braids, small build
Keiryn 15, 5’6″, black hair, longish bangs that sweep left, somewhat Asian…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Erica replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Christopher: Rules are made to be broken.
Briana: They were made to be followed. Nothing is made to be broken.
Elena: Uh, piñatas.
Andrea: Glow sticks.
Alexander: Karate boards.
Michael: Spaghetti when you have a small pot.
Christopher: Rules.
Briana:
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
LEO 😭😭 I LOVE HIM
-
Erica replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Christopher: Time for plan G.
Briana: Don’t you mean plan B?
Christopher: No, we tried plan B a long time ago. I had to skip over plan C due to technical difficulties.
Elena: What about plan D?
Christopher: Plan D was that desperate disguise attempt half an hour ago.
Alexander: What about plan E?
Christopher: I’m hoping not to use it. And…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin
“And who exactly are you!”Luna declares, holding Paxton close to her side.
“I’m Easton. I’ve traveled far to get here, to defend the castle of my heritage.” Easton straightens, standing in the opening of the exit.
“I mean to eventually empty this castle to be reclaimed, by me that is.” He points to…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol I’m glad, because it’s quite a spoiler 🤣
- Load More
