@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A greeting from an eager newbie in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello and welcome!
Cool interests! I love the wingfeather saga (totally cried a little at the ending XD) have you been keeping up with the animated series? If so, do you like it? I love it XD
I’ve read the green ember and ember falls, It was alright to me. Super intrigued by Kyle, might continue the series just for that lol.
I’m…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Working With the Three-Act Story Structure… With a Series in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
What you said makes sense. =)
Heh, I have the reverse of your problem… I have too many events in my series (especially the first book) that could be the inciting incident…
Maybe to help with yours, you could have one inciting incident for each book in your series? I would think where ever the story pushes off would be the…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Help! I want to start a blog in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 8 months ago
@e_m_trepke
What about:
The Whimsical Dragon
Space Dragoness (think actor, actress, dragon, dragoness)
Eccentric Plasma
-
Felicity replied to the topic Encouragement for the Weary Writer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you for this encouragement! A recent quote I found goes like so:
A good story isn’t told to make a point. A good story reflects the world God created. The point makes itself. -Timothy Rollins
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Felicity replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Well, that’s great! Thanks for being a leader and leading us so well! I’m a pengWIN too. 😉
Ah I see, a veteran Ydubber! Hope your time at college goes well!
Nice! Can you believe we all made it to 7 million words?
🙂
Love your new pfp!!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
I very much agree that baking bread is one of the best smells ever! I recently passed on the family bread making task to my younger sister, so I don’t get the privilege of doing it on a weekly bases anymore. 😉 But I love making biscuits and desserts as well.
Yes, the war is very sad. I had the idea for the book the first month it…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @loopylin
Yeah, I’m gonna do that next time.HMMMMM XD I just realized that I haven’t thought about particular ages for some of them yet…
Teilo: He’s 16
Evander: 18
Ingrid: 16 (she’s older, barely)
Derek: Uhhh, I don’t know. XD He could be around 19 in human years but he can also be very immature sometimes so…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! I appreciate it! <3
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
XD I suppose it’s becoming general kp knowledge I love that song 🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Working With the Three-Act Story Structure… With a Series in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh, interesting! I haven’t heard much about that plot structure. My 2nd book is a bit like that, and I find the hero’s journey is the best plot structure fit for it. It just slowley gets harder over the course of the book. Idk, remember you don’t have to follow one super close.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thx! 💛
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks so much girl! Glad to share. Not everyone is ok with hearing it 😂 yep, makes us stronger. It’s weird, I feel like all the things I haven’t liked about my life, most of it I wouldn’t change. I used to not know what to say to people who were going through something, it was just awkward because you can’t say, “Oh itll be…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Literally no idea why I started that off with “thanks” 🤦🏻♀️
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!
Yeah, life is crazy. I’ve been a little stressed lately with juggling writing, school, family, and balance.
Sorry to here that!
Today was good though. Thank you for checking on me :). It means a lot. How have you been?
Yeah! 🙂 I’ll pray for you!
Hm well not horrible, not the greatest either. I’d say a bit confused a…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c @loopylin @princesachronicle22
I’m so mad at the post-eating monster right now. It took me way too long to finish those and now they’re gone. AGH )=[
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
XD I laugh everytime I see that one
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol that’s great! 😂
I feel like I haven’t seen you around in a while, how are you doing?
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Encouragement for the Weary Writer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
A good reminder. Thanks!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Your fine! I haven’t been much either, we just assume my characters are quietly walking in the background at all times if I can’t rp then XD
- Load More
