@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello and welcome! Super cool you’ve been homeschooled and like it, I was homeschooled until grade 2. Also great to meet a fellow dystopian writer!!
I’m mineralizedwritings around here, I write dystopian ya, draw, and make comicy things. I dabble in animation from time to time too.
A couple questions as is customary here on kp:
1.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks girl! Appreciate it a lot!! 💕💕💕
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Y’know it’s am important thing to consider. I have not had many interactions with well… many people at all in my life. I have a hard time writing girls because I haven’t known many personally (my sister has always been my closest friend, other than that I’ve had some shallow chit chat friendships but nothing really significant) I…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76
If you want, I can send in Teilo and Evander in their direction, or plunk two new (girl) characters in there. -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
1. Snakes are not cool. They’re vaguely interesting as long as I know they’re there, but a snake sneaking up on me is the opposite of cool.
😫
Lol I’m kidding. Not everyone has to like snakes XD
2. Alec Perry in Preacher on the Run was one of my favorite characters to write. He sort of wrote himself. If you love rough-edged lone…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
<333
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
So exciting! Wow, those are going to be some beefy 7 chapter XDXD That’s a lot of words to cram into the end! And yeah, it doesn’t have to be novel length. Thanks for sharing it with us, we’re happy to be with you on this journey!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
Of course!!! =)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks, I’ll go read that sometime.
Yeah, It’s not that bad thankfully. Thanks for the support! Love you all too! <3<3
I’m so sorry girl!! I will DEFINITELY be praying!!! I know that must be scary. I’m so glad that you told us so that we can help. If you ever need anything, just a listening ear or a f…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
I know you didn’t tag me, but I’ll definitely be praying for you, sister! I don’t entirely understand your situation, but please know that I’ll be here if you need it or want it. Love you, girl! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Psalms 121
“I will lift up my eyes to the hills-where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, who made…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings started the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
@theloonyone @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @whalekeeper @esther-c @loopylin
Hello yall, I kinda need some help 😅
So I’m going to try to not share too much here, but let’s just say family life isn’t the greatest. It’s not like really really bad, but I’m kinda scared that it could get worse, and I won’t do the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ugh hate it when that happens! XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
NOOOOO YOU KILLED HIM!!! 😭😭😭 I was just starting to like Dietrich! But this is so good, and I can tell his arc is going to be amazing 😥 but that doesn’t stop me from being sad about it XD Taat was super sweet how he said ‘it’s what brothers do’. AHHHH so good so sad and so sweet all at once.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Go for it!
Tauren and Lesli told me they’d be more than happy to meet some new people XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
@easther-c
I liked it! I feel like it’s important in fast paced stories to have some down moments to let the charries be teenagers even in dire circumstances. Super cute… Ami can’t deny her crush forever… 😉 XD
Idk what you’re planning for the ending, but wow sounds like that’s coming up soon! What do you think the final word count will be…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Who let you loose with the emojis, BTW?
Lol she’s like that 😆
And we love her for it 😝😀
Hello and welcome!
That’s so cool you’re published! No idea what I wan to do with mine, lol. I want to be published somewhere, but it’s important to me to get to be the illustrator, so I might go with webtoon. If you know…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hi! *waves*
…how am I already out of words?????
Sorry. Usually I’m more talkative than this.
Question: What does your name (Jayna) mean? -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
XD Wow I’m really behind at reading these…
There is no such thing as loving characters too much. 😝😜😂 If there is…then I’m GUILTY AS CHARGED!!! 😂😂😂
XD I’d be guilty of the crime and aiding and abetting multiple other writers…Isn’t that a spoiler…? 😜 JK, I’ve already spoiled everything enough, what’s one more!? 😂&#…[Read more]
- Load More
