@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Felicity replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
OH YEAH
-
Felicity replied to the topic ⚔ The Great Word Winding Tournament ⚔ in the forum Poetry 3 years, 8 months ago
I will join! My poetry is usually sweet and whimsical, so trying to bend it into a piece about bandicoots will be interesting.
-
Felicity replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 I’m on the Monday group.
I’m going to insert two characters:
Felicity: late teens. Brown hair, blue eyes, 5′ 5″, wearing a skirt and cozy sweater. Slightly introverted; anything ancient, out of style or old fashioned fascinates her. Is quiet, tries to be funny (and isn’t). Supposedly her personality type is INFJ.
Jalene:…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
I agree that guys and girls are different, and that should show in our writing. 🙂 I think my writing will change the more people I meet, and I believe that God will put those people in my life when he wants me to meet them. I’d say that on average my girl characters do express emotion more than the guys in my story.
Also, the t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Woah that looks great! I used to do graphite realism (birds, not people XD)! It really looks like him too! And yeah you can only do one at a time or kp eats the post lol.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Loved both of those!
Riker 😥
I don’t have enough background to get a full gist of the second one, but I like the first one! And wow, 75 pages? You go girl!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, I might use the ideas for a future book.
Thanks! I might keep the guitar thing, I’m going to be learning guitar (if I make myself XD the first couple months of teaching yourself something new are never fun)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww Tauren!!! I’m so glad that you left out the disease part when you changed it! He’s too precious❤😢!
yeah, I can’t do that too him 😅
That was great, I really loved reading it! Yeah, I can tell that your writing has improved since then! That was in July?
Thanks! I’d say maybe mid-summer, july is when the story was new new and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Felicity replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
I know a missionary family who was in Ukraine and had to flee the country; I can’t imagine what it would be like for the people still there. Is it hard to write a project about a conflict that hasn’t ended?
I’ve been touched by the stories I’ve heard and I think that’s what inspired me to write about it. Yes, it’s a bit diff…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Self-publishing vs. Traditional in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you so much! Yes that was very helpful!
I will certainly keep your services in mind, since I mostly write Historical Fiction. 🙂
-
Felicity replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello and welcome! I’m Felicity, a homesteader and follower of Jesus. I usually write Historical Fiction. Your story sounds very interesting!
That’s awesome that you’re homeschooled! I graduated from homeschool two years ago and now I help my Mom teach my younger siblings.
Your future dream to be a Mom with a big family is amazing!…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
Hope these lyrics bless your heart! Jesus is with you!
Someone is praying for you
So when it seems you’re all alone
And your heart will break in two
Remember someone is praying for youHave the crowds ’round you gathered in the midst of the storm?
Is your ship tossed and battered, are you weary and worn?
Don’t lose hope,…[Read more] -
Felicity replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Felicity replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I like the pigeon idea too!
This was a sweet/sad scene to read and I’m glad Tauren doesn’t get the disease in the new plot. But I get what you mean about not wanting to just throw out something you worked hard to develop. Maybe you could use the disease in a future book or have it happen to someone else?
The picture is…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Our Own Camp Nano/NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I heard about NaNoWriMo last year and was shocked at the liberal wokeness on their website, so I never joined.
This is a great idea and I’d certainly be up for it! 🙂 🙂
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
I’m working on a roleplay, but I probably won’t have it finished until tomorrow, sorry. *grimaces cause I have the writing speed of a snail in hundred degree weather* 😅
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c
Thanks for the tag! =)Hi! Nice to meet you. XD I don’t know how to introduce myself to others…
I’m homeschooled as well. I’m working on a mystery too!
…well it’s a fantasy/mystery but still…I’ve rollerskated (not very well) and done theatre (XD in my head, I’m a great actor. In reality…it’s a different story).
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Jessica's Last Christmas in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Do you want critiques, or would you like me to tell you only what I enjoyed about it?
(I’m fine either way, just want to know what you’re looking for)
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Our Own Camp Nano/NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Great idea! Even if we don’t make a doc or have an ‘official’ writing month or whatever, we could probably make sprint posts on here, and tag people for accountability/if they wanna write with you kind of thing.
XD I’ve never done NaNo before, so if we do it prepare for lots of questions… - Load More
