@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Writing a child with Autism? in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy
this is so amazing/eye opening thank you!!!
Of course!!! =)
It really helps me with my baby Paxton too (and Also November just a bit) while they don’t technically have Autism they do probably have some sort of “disorder” and (I’m calling it that cuz idk what else to call it….don’t take offense I also have what someone might would…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ooo, that moodboard for Steve looks really good!!
I have not, but SO MANY people here on KP have recommended it to me and say my books remind them of The Chronicles of Zion…I hope they’re not too similar…😅😂😖
Oh girl, don’t worry about it! XD Honestly, it’s a compliment, those characters are really well developed and the books…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Writing a child with Autism? in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Okay, take #2, let’s see if this works. XD
Cool that you’re considering having a character with autism! *curiosity returns* May I ask what inspired you to consider that?
So, autism. The word autism comes from a greek word that I don’t remember and means “self-centered” or “self-absorbed”. Autism used to be considered a type of…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Your favorites of KP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh I haven’t read many, but I do remember reading some about family stereotypes, those are good. I have a sister, but other than that I don’t have much of a basis for writing realistic families. Maybe that’s why all my characters are only children 🤣
And like Godly said, the movie examples are great. It helps to understand how to…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AWESOME!!!! Oooohhhhhh…I love the sound of it!!! 😍😍😍😊😊😊 You’ll do AMAZING, girl!!! I just know it! I believe in you!!! 💖✨💖✨💖
Thanks!! 💕💕💕 😁
Learning more about Adjectives and Adjective “forms” in Grammar, doing lots of Exponents in Algebra I (UGHHHHH!!! 😭😠), learning about the dynasties of Egypt in my Biblical Archaeology, learnin…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Ha, apparently “cinnamon roll” is not part of my author vocabulary. I do think I have some characters that my readers would define that way, but I’m trying to think what my equivalent term would be, and I’m drawing a blank. Hopefully that doesn’t say anything about the state of my character development skills!
Lol don’t worry abo…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol I love the carter one!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Hey Min!! Hope you’re doing okay :).
Better now that I have another wip! 😂🤣😀
That’s SO AWESOME that you started another WIP!! Haha, yeah, I totally get that! Yes, totally no pressure to share anything unless you want to. OH that sounds awesome!!! I wish you good luck!
Yeah! I’m super stoked!! Thanks! I’m really looking for…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Writing a child with Autism? in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
AGH
I had a huge…late and probably rambly reply to you five seconds ago and KP just ate it. I gotta go to bed, but I’ll try to answer your question in the morning.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AGH NOOOO LEON!!! REVENGE IS A TERRIBLE MONSTER DON’T FUEL IT! *fights back the urge to literally shake some sense into him*
AGH RIKER NOOO!!! BUDDY, GOD’S ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU!!!
Have you ever read The Chronicles of Zion series? Some of your characters remind me of them. Then again it’s also a WWII story and the situations…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Hey Min!!! I will probably have to get off soon, 😭, but I’m doing pretty well today!!! Did some school, watched some Marvel, and wrote a bit on a Marvel Fanfic and am currently working on another Steve Rogers moodboard. 😂
Sounds like a great day! 😁😀 I have never seen any Marvel 😳 fanfics are great! I made one a long time ago, b…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Felicity replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@sarafini I’m gonna add one last thing because i already had it written…
@keilah-h Ok! Have a great rest of your day!
Jalene and Felicity entered the room and stared at the floor to ceiling shelves that stretched from one side of the huge room to the other. A sliding ladder was positioned at one end, its ornate rungs leading up into the…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Felicity replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h Yeah you don’t have to tag everybody every time.
Go ahead! Whatever works!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Felicity was sitting at her desk in flickering candle light, when she felt the world spinning out from under her. With a quick intake of breath, she grabbed on to the only thing in reach. The candlestick.
It’s flame hissed and went out, drenching her vision in darkness.
Her feet hit solid ground, and the earth stilled around her, leaving her…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h Ok
-
Felicity replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h sorry I just thought since you had some chores to do…. I can be last if you want
-
Felicity replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yes. We need turns so it’s not confusing. So @sarafini will start.
@orielle21 next.
@me
Then repeat. Is that alright?
- Load More
