@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yep! it counts towards my schools language requirements. I’m just taking it cuz I want to at this point though.
Yeah lol maybe one day I’ll see some Marvel, idk. As a kid I was like movie allergic, everything is just too real. Like idk, if there’s a monster, I think ‘what if it attacked me?’ *proceeds to imagine…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Not sure who to tag…
For my main story: I just realized what Derek struggles with the most and it’s not what I thought it was. *mind-blown*
I thought it had to do with learning to let others love him but apparently it’s doing what’s right versus doing what’s easy.For the fan-fiction: I’ve been looking up spiders and surprisingly found a very…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
*bittersweet laugh* I’m missing you guys already…
I may join smaller RPs that are short term, but right now I just don’t have the time.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic So…I succumbed to writing fanfiction…Help? XD in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XD Yeah. I just kinda have to do that or I obsess over whether I’m doing everything right and that’s not a good thing.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22 @esther-c
I’m really sorry guys but I don’t think I can keep up with this. *sadness*
Y’all are the only ones affected by my taking the characters out of the castle, I think.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Hey Min!!! *gives you a hug* Ehhh…nothing much right now. Making a character board for my 3rd Marvel fanfic right now. Thinking about sharing a chapter of it or something. 😁😜
How about you? What are you up to? How are you doing? 🙂
*hug*
Cool cool! I’ve read a small amount of your fanfics, I’m sure there hilarious but I’m t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks for thinking of me, girl! *hug*
Yw! *hug*
I’m doing alright, just trying to figure out life and not get too overwhelmed. I feel like I’m at a cross-roads, and I should do something before it’s too late.
Oh yeah I get that. The ‘oh no times ticking away!’ response 😂
I’ll pray for you!
But I don’t know what, and that makes m…
-
Felicity replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I think it’s a fun idea! Which disciple is the main character’s brother?
-
Felicity replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
(How you doing? I feel like it’s been a hot minute since I’ve asked)
Thanks for thinking of me, girl! *hug* I’m doing alright, just trying to figure out life and not get too overwhelmed. I feel like I’m at a cross-roads, and I should do something before it’s too late. But I don’t know what, and that makes me anxious. Any…[Read more] -
Felicity replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I have no clue what that’s from…. but it was fun to read!! I like Echo!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@euodia-vision Riya the masked archer. I love it!
@loopylin Don’t apologize! I love reading about all your characters! Dennis and Mel seem fun…especially Mel. 😉 Poor Dante. Hopefully he can recognize that just because his family messed up doesn’t mean he has to. Does he?
@acancello I love how Shauna and Jean choose jobs/car…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh I love Fenrys already!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yw! I get it, sometimes I write in a different style than usual, and I wonder if nobody will like it.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22 @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper
So I haven’t completed my charries playlists, but here’s some!
(Anything with c418 after it is from the minecraft soundtrack)
(tw stands for tauren wells)
(Fk&c is for king and country)
(Anything that says Haikyuu ost is from the anime haikyuu, they are…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Transitions are stubborn in the forum Plotting 3 years, 7 months ago
Sure! Glad I could be of help! 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Our redhead babies 😭🥰
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
- Load More
