@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Literally no clue who M-bot is 🤣😂
You got me curious now. Who is this and how are we alike? XD
(I tried googling this, but what I found is a coding robot for kids 🤔)
I have not read that book before! Tbh, I haven’t done much reading because I just get so immersed in books. If I read something intense in the evening, I can’t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c
You guys I got this grid thingy and these matching clips at the dollar store (dallar .25 store apparently 😑)… super random ik…
But I’m going to make it into like a drawing and writing moodboard thingy! And I wanna have maps of my world and stuff on there! Rn it’s just Lesli on…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@80strich
Lol! That’s funny 🤣 quite an interview
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, almost everyone I’ve talked to says “afterthoughts” is a better title than afterthoughts of hate. Because I want it to be a comic series, it would work to have a series name of “afterthoughts” and the first book called “afterthoughts of hate”
yeah, probably not America. I also want to have cool mushrooms, so another world…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aw, good! Oh awesome!! XDXD I have that same problem. (But hey, I couldn’t tell that they looked orangey in the drawings you posted! They looked great :).
Thanks! XD
It’s a major improvement lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol yeah 🤣 I mean he makes great music
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh, thanks for the questions… idk honestly lol. I say like America because it’s based off of America, but it is another world. Pretty much like our universe, although I’ve made my own mold species 😂 (most disgusting thing in my entire book perhaps)
Some of the bases is over my own feelings that the division in America is…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh love it!
“My story your glory, my pain your purpose”
Was that line from Mathew wests song, “My story, your glory?”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Hi Min! I haven’t gotten a chance to read any of your writing until now, and I love it! I’m really glad you went with a different dynamic than most dystopians with the father daughter, and it works so well! I am curious about your worldbuilding. Is this a dystopian earth, or some other planet or universe? What lead to the fall of…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol yeah! Ig you do more research. I do need to research to make the mines more realistic though, idk how mining works XD
Yup! I looooove leooooooo
I LOVE IT!!! 😍😍😍😍 I can really see the setting, it was described so well!!!, Layson and Maylee’s relationship is the absolute SWEETEST, and I can really feel for Layson right now! &…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Excited to be here in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Even though Jannira is supposed to be the main character, I think I like Esia more, probably because I know more about her. She wears a lot of neon, has 19 glow bangle bracelets, and she loves watching events at The Dome.
XD I’m having the same problem right now with my fan-fiction. I have a main character and I like him a lot but I’m…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
How are you doing? 🙂
Alright thanks!
I’ve been writing a bit!!! How about you? 😁
Oh a little! More worldbuilding than writing. Trying to figure out book 2. Do you use plot structures? I’m going to try to follow the hero’s journey to some extent, because it already aligns pretty well with it. It’s basically going to be about L…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Great! I’m pretty good, just went to micheals and the dollar store so automatically pretty good day lol. I got some better skin color markers so now my people won’t look orangey XD
Hey your on too!
How’s it going?
(for both of you)
Have you guys been writing at all?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh! I need to catch up on everything you’ve posted here 😉
Yay for the titles! That’s exciting!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
💛💛💛
It’s tough, but we’re tough, girl
I need this on my wall XDXD
Never mind, I think I’d be too embarrassed XD lol
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Excited to be here in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Nice to meet you!
1. What’s your story about?
2. Which characters of yours are you most excited about?
3. What types of codes or ciphers are you interested in?
4. Am I understanding correctly, your story is a comic book/graphic novel?
-
Felicity replied to the topic Excited to be here in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Hi! Welcome to Kingdom Pen!! I’m Felicity, and I enjoy writing Historical Fiction and Fantasy stories, homesteading and learning languages.
Congratulations on being home schooled…I am too! I checked out some of the music bands on your profile. They look great! Have you heard of Petra? They’re an older Christian rock band and my…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
1. Where did you grow up? Did you like it there?
Jonathan: I lived in a mansion on a mountain at the edge of the sea until I was 14. The landscape was full of rocks, trees, wild animals, and water. It was the best place any boy could wish for.
Lana: I grew up in Wilson Falls, a quiet little farming town. I loved it and I still do.
2.…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh yeah I get that. The ‘oh no times ticking away!’ response 😂
Yes. It’s so stressful! Like, why do I feel like I have to figure out my life in a couple months????
I’ll pray for you!
Thank you so much, sister! You’re in my prayers too!
That’s great you can talk to your parents about it! I’m that way with my mom. I’ll be a…
- Load More
