@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Gwyndalf the Wise posted an update 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6
Hey girl, how are you doing? ❤️ -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
OOOOOOO YES! *excitement*
Hmmmm
I like Riker because he’s relatable, he struggles with similar thoughts and feelings that either I am struggling with, have struggled with in the past, or seen other people struggle with. Also because he tries to do the right thing, regardless of what’s going on around him.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
OOOOOO the sUsPenSe *joins you in the rubbing of hands*
*eagerly awaits the next snippet, if you choose to share another one*
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Well that was my first time writing any kind of a fight scene ever 🤣 feels good making your character look cool XD
Yw! I was hoping I’d get to go first because I had so many ideas for it lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks lol! I love writing him so much. He’s like mature enough to make proper decisions but immature enough to smirk every now and then over something petty XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
LEO!! 😭😭😭😍
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
He’s 6’2″
XDXD I looked up how tall tony stark is and it said 6’1″ and I was like OHHH Tauren’s going to be so petty about that if he gets the chance lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh yeah! I love to see what you wrote of Leo!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
Tauren and lesli
“I’m tired.”
“Yeah, I know.” Tauren pushes lesli off of his shoulder. “We’re at a dinner table. At least try to keep your eyes open please.”
They look up as the door flings open. A tall man enters the room, wearing something strange on his hand. His hand glows blue.
“Are all of y…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww, thanks!!!! 💕💕💕💕💕
Yw! <3<33
Ahh, IKR!? He’s just so precious!!!! 😍😍😍😍
So precious!! XDXD
If you don’t mind me asking, what is it exactly that you love about Riker??? Just kinda curious to see WHY everyone loves him…🤭’
Hmmm… lets see…
- He has a cute name lol
- He’s really relatable!
- He needs a hug 😭
- I get his strug…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! Yeah, the shopping district is one of my favorite things to write.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Great! Whenever you’re ready!
yeah, not really having weapons. Unless Lesli has her pickaxe 😨
-
Felicity replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Ooo, I think I know what the votes gonna be…
The setting is so fascinating!! I love reading about the halls and districts!
-
Felicity replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Franz….grhhhh.
Eli reminds me of this little boy I babysat one time. He wasn’t deaf but he had some disabilities and he was really sweet and clingy.
-
Felicity replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
*peers at Magnificent Facade Lizard Guy curiously*
Perhaps you aren’t speaking verbally, but telepathically. Mute lizards do have that power, I believe.
-
Felicity replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon @lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h
Renae
Renae kept on the alert. There was something strange going on here, and it seemed, from her keen observation, that it had something to do with those who had drank from the cups. She glanced anxiously at Vidar, who was playing with the clips in his…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Whoops, I forgot about this!
@princesachronicle22 Here’s my reply to your RP last time. 😉
My eyes fluttered open blearily. Only for me to close them again after seeing harsh light glinting off what looked like… boots?
Sitting up, I rubbed at the back of my head. My eyes traveled up the length of a woman standing above me. She did indee…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Sure! Sounds good 🙂 I don’t think a lot of the group is armed though… 🤣 So if you’re planning on adding a scary villain they might be in trouble XD
- Load More

Hey sister!! I’m pretty good, how are you? ❤️
Glad you’re doing well! I’m tired but otherwise good today. =)