@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
yep, drawing and writing helps.
That’s ok! I get it 💗 I’ll give you the brief version.
So I’ve had some of what you might consider some odd emotional desires the last year or so, nothing too strange but to the extent I was getting a bit concerned. I really prayed a lot about it yesterday, and told God I at least wanted to…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Sorry to here that! Yeah, I’m in a similar place. my mom’s trying to figure out if she should get a job, my dad might lose his, I’m trying to get my license before spring classes start… also drawing though. So that’s fun.
Well I had a rather rough day today lol. Is there another place we can chat? I totally get it if kp is the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh sure! How’s life and everything?
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Heh, sorry to disappoint, I don’t have questions. HOWEVER, I do have comments. XD That’s not the same thing…but oh well.
Greetings and salutations! I’m Gwyndalf the Wise.
but you knew that already why am I doing this XDUh…I’m homeschooled too, I like reading well written historical fiction, and I write mysteries. But usually my…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
XD Yeah. I do that for one character in particular but I can get away with it for the same reasons XD
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
XD Suspense is great.
*sadness* Aw… but I understand. Good luck to drafting the rest of it! =)
-
Felicity replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@acancello Barge all you want!! 🙂
Yeah, sweet and savory…you’re right, it’ll probably be good. We’ll see!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh, please tell me about how many bird species you know!
Sadly I haven’t been birding in a long time because it’s not safe to go alone, and uh family issues… so yeah it’s been a hot minute. We live near a super cool wildlife refuge though, it has so many birds! I’ve seen a couple great horned owls there, if you go in the winter…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
She’s the villain in my book, but here in the library she doesn’t really know what to do with herself. 😂
-
Felicity replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
When he said “bleh” I think he meant that he didn’t like it. I’ve heard goats milk can be pretty strong. :))
-
Felicity replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Watermelon on pizzaaaaa
I’m going to have to try this for real next summer.
I’m scared it’s gonna be gross…Jello berries. ha ha
-
Felicity replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Welcome! I love your user name. It’s so cheerful! 🙂 I’m a Historical fiction writer as well! I also write contemporary fiction and non-magical fantasy. I am a follower of Jesus, a homesteader and gardener who loves learning languages.
Yes, I guess we are known for asking lots of questions. 😉 We like to have fun conversations to get…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, that’s probably where I go wrong sometimes. I’ll occasionally rant at people I never met before, then they try to get out of the conversation.
Yeah, it’s always a bit hard to tell. If it’s a specific forum question (Ex. How to wright a good villain), it’s ok to rant. Also we have a topic called the “I’m giving you per…[Read more]
-
Felicity posted an update 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @starofthenorth @gwyndalf-the-wise @princesachronicle22 @madelyn @orielle21 @koshka
Hey friends, I’m taking a two week vacation/break, so I won’t be on here from Feb. 22 to March 8. You can still tag me if you want, but I won’t be able to respond until…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
MEEEE
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
That’s good to know, thanks! Even then though, I sometimes feel like I might come off a little pretentious when I’m either sharing or critiquing.
I get that! Sometimes it’s hard to feel how much to share, imo if somebody asks for help, you can go all out on whatever they asked for help with. I’m a little cautious, so unless it’…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
XDXD glad the suspense is getting you lol! That might have actually been the last one lol 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
it’s fine! I think people were just confused because we do have a forum just for critiques, where most of that happens. People are pretty open to any advice here though, we all want to get better and others incite is always useful!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
What is your favorite food or meal?
Jonathan: “Apparently I’m famous for liking watermelon.”
Lana: “Hmm? Since when?”
Jonathan: “Oh about three thousand years in the future, in a different world, my author told her friends about it, and now I’m famous.”
Lana: *nods understandably while trying hard not to roll her eyes*…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Great titles!
- Load More

Thanks! 💖 I’ll miss you too!
So…is it actually March 8th or is it April 8th? (cause YWW says April 8th)
Alrighty!
Have fun!! We’ll miss you! 😄✨
Ok then! Have fun! It was the same for me this past week.