-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
Guys, I’ve only painted my character’s face so far and I don’t want to do the rest. It looks pretty good, cute even, I just don’t want to do the work.

It’s at times like these where I simultaneously am in love with and despise my hobby.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I seem to remember it not working very well, but hey, the second time’s the charm.
Sounds good!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Ellette!!!!
I feel like you’re going to kill at least one of them off. 🤨😣 Do I need to call out the Character Witness Protection??
You did another viewpoint shift without telling us. It probably needs a *** or something in there every time you switch from Leon to Julian.
The rest of the positions we divided up between the r…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Okay, great!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Awesome!
Yay! If you could shoot me an email at hybridlore079@gmail.com then I will have yours.
Okay! Sorry you’re sick 😟
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
It was a good section, but I don’t have much to add, sorry. 🙃
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
They didn’t use numbing after all. 😆
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Hehe, magic
Barnes
For the first time since she had entered the maze, Barnes shivered. She touched the plaster wall, which looked out of place in the foliage, and traced the faint remainder of poster paper stuck to it.
“I know this wall,” she murmured to herself.
After a few minutes of aimless pacing, coming up to the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
When Gabriel turned away, Barnes took it as a sign that he wasn’t totally enthusiastic about guard duty. She crossed one of her arms over her chest. “Alright, then.”
She took a couple steps down the next passage, and ignored the rattling sounds from the hedges. Little blue plants on the maze floor reached up to…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@theducktator @loopylin @grcr @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle
So, the afternoon of the 24th looks like the best option. 🙃 Throwing out a time here—
3 PM EST
2 PM CST
1 PM MST
12 PM PST
(I don’t know if I got all those acronyms right, but we’ll roll with it.)
-
whaley replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
The amount of options for items/spells/whatever is insane. I’m loving it. Now it’s time to design a warlock without any prior knowledge of the game and horribly underestimate the amount of information I need on a character sheet.
-
whaley replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Tadaaaa, I got me some books!

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
”Correct about… what?’ Barnes looked around.
Ignoring her words, Cassius already lay on the ground as he had before. Soon he was quiet and resting peacefully. It was like nothing had happened.
As Leander settled down as well, Barnes stared off into the maze again and tried to tune out. Her fingers twinged at th…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
“Pardon me for asking – hm.” Barnes hesitated. She absently shook the cigarette box in her pocket. “I’m having trouble understanding the suddenness of this. Wouldn’t you already know this? Have you never thought about your childhood or your father before?”
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
Suddenly Cassius burst again. His weight shifted on the ground beside Barnes as he slumped over. His voice trembled.
How was Barnes supposed to react? The kid had made so many random declarations that this one could be just as short-lived.
“If you really are nineteen,” She said slowly, “I’m sorry for you. But you…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
“You’re too young, and you seem against it anyway.” Barnes noted how Gabriel flinched when the cigarette burned. She put it down and crushed it on the stone. So much for a silent night watch. “How old are each of you?”
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Have you ever given a charrie of yours a weird mannerism that you have yourself?
Generally speaking, I’m sure I have. I’m just not aware that they are weird mannerisms yet.
A few of my charries like to sleep in a fetal position, or curled up around a pushie or blanket. And Gabriel stretches similar to a cat. Mannerisms I sometimes hav…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
If there’s enough interest, we could try to plan one for late May/early June.
@ellette-giselle @savannah_grace2009 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
@whalekeeper @stephie @loopylin @grcr @keilah-h @kyronthearcanin @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium @trailblazer @anyone-i-forgot
Is anyone up for a call sometime soon? We could try for the 2…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
“…I’m not smoking,” Barnes said. She still held it at arm’s length. “I only lit it for the scent.”
She glanced back at Cassius, then turned back to stare at the labyrinth passageways she guarded. The exposition about pleasure irked her, but she held her tongue. He meant well.
- Load More
