-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Happy birthday!!! That sounds like a super cool outing. I love exploring shops on vacation or whatever, and doing it on a birthday sounds even more fun.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character questions in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
Oof I have to think about this.
-
whaley replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Do you want feedback on here or through gmail? (Either’s fine)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Awesome, thank you so much!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
I’m so glad it went well!!!! Happy Birthday, by the way!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
The cover looks really cool! Who designed the image? Was that you?
I wanted to add that the description on the back looked good, but the last paragraph didn’t give us much hope, if that makes sense. Most of the time in descriptions like that you’ll see something that leaves the reader guessing whether or not something is goi…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Huh, weird. I didn’t do that intentionally, but it might be because you don’t have an account anymore. 🤷
Thank you so much!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
It looks awesome! Is that for the series covers, or an illustration, or what?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
So exciting!! 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Good to have you back!
I’ll try to get to those questions later today. 😉 Sorry I haven’t yet.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Sounds like a lot of fun! I hope it works out! 🤗
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Lovely art as usual. I especially like the cat!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 2 months ago
Haha! Glad it went well!! 🤗
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 2 months ago
I am aliiiive! The surgery room scared me at first but the general anesthesia was actually such a lovely nap. As someone with vasovagal syncope, the IV was totally worth it. 10/10 recommend.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Or when you’re on again.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Okay, I’ll put my email on my profile real quick!
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 2 months ago
Thank you!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Also, I find it funny that @kingdompen is a legitimate tag. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Y’all, who should I contact first, Daeus Lamb or Josiah DeGraaf? :]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 2 months ago
Praying!
- Load More
