-
whaley replied to the topic The Difference Between Side Charries & Background Charries (help plz) in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Honestly, I feel like how you organize your character sheets is all up to preference. I don’t always use them, but when I do I classify the protagonist and the main side charries (golden trio, silver duo, bronze quartet, whatever you like to call them) in the same group. That way you can look at their relationships as a whole. But as for side…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Funnily enough, it’s gotten to the point where I’m quite content when a charrie dies. Don’t get me wrong – not always. If their arc (or as I like to call it, train of thought) has been cut short, that’s not cool. But if the charrie has had a great arc, it’s really a fine way to go, eh?
-
whaley replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Are we allowed to… cool-ify ourselves?
-
whaley replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 3 years, 8 months ago
Here’s my playlist for my new WIP.
The general world:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNPzc932cs8&list=PLDEzuZh7imU_i9W4I8WixoTIQlbpRa4UX&index=9
A very special relationship:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE6JXUghfgk
Rapier-fighting:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4NYh61EL30
Memories, and the world of…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 3 years, 8 months ago
I think my post was eaten
-
whaley replied to the topic Working With the Three-Act Story Structure… With a Series in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks guys. I just like having a strucure, but maybe I need to look outside the box 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Well, a person can represent specific, Jesus-like qualities without being perfect. So as long as he clearly isn’t Jesus – just acting out what a child of God should do – it’s totally fine.
And have fun writing the scene… XD It’s terrible, but fun at the same time.
I’m thinking about a death myself. I just can’t decide which one… Two…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin Oh wow, I love that style!! Simple, but has texture
-
whaley replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I asked this on CWW, but I’ll put it here, in case someone is interested. I need a name for an evil uncle. He is the deuteragonist’s caretaker (for a short while). A general of sorts, he wears a gold uniform, a rapier, crystal-inlaid boots, and has a icy white, coiling mustache.
And by the way, he has a foil, who ends up being the deuteragonist’s…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Friday for me 😉
-
whaley replied to the topic So I’ve been thinking…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@folith-feolin Those names are awesome!! Honestly I have a lot of trouble with species names, but you make it look like a slice of cream pie.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
To everyone in general, I love getting these messages in my email! Art is such an interesting topic 😛 Here’s a random question… do you always create the character before drawing them, or does the appearance pop into your head first?
@princesachronicle22 Interesting! Please share any of your artwork on here, anytime. It’s beautiful.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Wow, she reminds me of Sarah Baran’s work. You have a very similar style.
-
whaley replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Either 2 or 4. I have Classical Conversations until 4 o’clock in Mondays, and sometimes I don’t even get out that early.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Differences between Villans/Antagonists? in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Totally, no biggie 🙂 These topics are interesting.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Differences between Villans/Antagonists? in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
An antagonist is whatever opposes the MC. It doesn’t mean that the antagonist is evil – that isn’t necessary – the person or force need only deter the MC from his goal.
Whereas, a villain is necessarily evil.
-
whaley replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’ll join! Sounds like a lot of fun! Also, if the library is magical, and if our hypothetical books are in it… can a character or two tag along every once in a while, if we magically create them? Because I’d be a little lonely without Sebastian…
-
whaley replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@felicity Thank you 😋
-
whaley posted an update 3 years, 8 months ago
The chicken watches you as you sleep.
- Load More

@whalekeeper
😮😳 Should I be scared?
Independent Fact-Checkers have verified this comment ✅
I need to check kp more often lol
@mineralizedwritings
Depends on if you are friends with the chicken 😉
@ava-blue
XD