-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
That sounds awesome! I’ll totally give it a try.
Let’s see… For the name, let’s try Accalia. It’s a variation of my name, and means wolf (my favorite animal next to a dragon lol)
I have brown hair down to my shoulders, somewhere in between straight and curly, and brown eyes. I’m close to 6 feet tall, if that matters.
Star Wars-…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) and
Keilah H. are now friends 3 years, 6 months ago -
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Sounds awesome! The more dragons, the better! 😉
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Wow! It would be so cool if some people actually did have dragon wings, but I guess the ones that didn’t have them would be either be jealous or creeped out, soo… Maybe not lol
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
pffft I meant @keilah-h lol
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
keilah-h
Sounds good! I ate speedily so I could come back lol. I don’t know why speedily sounds so weird in that sentence, but it does. 😅
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
That’s really cool! I like the cyborg! 🙂
Oh and btw I just found the first drawing I did of Rina. It’s actually in color:

Alright, I’ve gotta go eat now lol
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Go Arthram! lol
The dragon guy looks so cool!
WAIT. Fifteen books? Wow, that’s a lot. How long are they?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Alright, here it is! On the first page, anyway.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Sorry! Missed the first part of that I will totally tag you lol 😅
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!
I’d love to see some pictures!
Oh, that’s right, cloven. Some of them are absolutely cool! Most of the ones that are named, actually.Arthram, for example, was a cloven at first, I believe. Then there was Elder Cadwick, and Arundelle, and of course, Esben. I felt so bad for him, but I was glad to see Arundelle and Arthram…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Also, I put the first chapter up on the novel critique requests forum, if you’re interested. 😉
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Woohooo! Yay for Ev! At least they weren’t actual death experiences. 😅
Rina was captured by the Serpenree (a race based off of lizards) when she was very young, never knowing if her parents survived. She is a halfling, born of two races, the Arcanin (a bear-like race, each with their own kind of magic) and the Lupinari (a race based…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Oooooh I love that! They definitely seem like a good match. Poor Ev ☹️
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Nice to meet you, Keilah! Thanks about the design! 😃
1. I have, in fact, written fanfiction (none that I would want to share, lol). I have done a character in middle earth (LOTR), and elf in exile, and a few others, including a character inside of the Wingfeather Saga- Tali, one of the twisted creatures in that one forest I forgot the…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@thearcanaxiom
All these characters are so good! Oh man, these are kind of characters that if they ever actually died, I would be super, really, really sad lol. I am curious to how Liren and Kirrtes met. (Hmmm. But only he knows. So would you know? Oh wait, you meant in the book…)
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
I would love to!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Wow! That sounds so cool!
You really thought that out a lot, and I enjoyed reading it. I’ve until now been more of a pantser, though I’ve always enjoyed worldbuilding, and have started to dive into it more recently.
The council appeared because of the war, yes.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)'s profile was updated 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
There was a war, in which the Lupinari and the Serpenree nearly wiped each other out. It was before Dragor became king of the Serpenree, so he himself never actually agreed to it, and probably never would have. The council, anticipating that someday another ruler would try to take over, made the four-planet rule.
- Load More
