-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Right, that’s what I’ve been doing… The problem is the link only works for one person and for a limited amount of time. So, doing multiple playlists is kinda rough.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Don’t worry about it lol. Spotify is difficult XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
@cathrynv @starshiness @euodia-vision
Sooo… I’m not seeing how to make it to where anyone can add to it. It’s public; is that what that means? I didn’t think it did, but idk. 😅 If not, how do you do that?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Animals! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
No biggie, feel free 😀
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Animals! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
AAAA I just got an idea!! About how to change the fantasy creatures, I mean. This should be interesting…
Ah, so you like the big classic ones 😉 Can never go wrong with a dragon, am I right?
Hey… your sister thinks a lot like me XD My phoenix-themed charrie is partially bluish white when in ‘monster form.’ AND his spirit animal…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
@cathrynv @starshiness @euodia-vision
I’ll go ahead and put one up rq, cause I have to be somewhere. 😅
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
YAY! I’m so glad it worked! Yeah, Spotify can be tricky.
Don’t worry about it, I just tagged myself yesterday XD
Y’all want me to put up a public villain playlist then???
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Animals! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
You have the floor, valiant traveler of worlds. *bows back* Any favorite creatures? Perhaps magical and mysterious?
-
whaley started the topic Fantasy Animals! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
Calling all mythology geeks + fantasy lovers! What are some of your favorite fantastical animals? This is research for a world of mine, which I just started building. Hopefully I can turn some of these creatures on their heads!
@godlyfantasy12 @esther-c @keilah-h @awsumfaith @folith-feolin @loopylin @theloonyone (I think that’s your tag?) @lightov…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Meet Adrian! The Newest Charrie in My WIP! in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Oooh I love Adrian and his moodboard! 🤣 (I could totally be biased cause I love wolves but still XD)
Unfortunately, I’m not sure with the whole plot thing. I’m working on plotting stuff in my own books, and am more of a pantser, so… sry. 😅
Good luck with it, though! The whole Ziton Soldier idea is really cool, and I love what you’ve…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh… Weird. It shows your in… is it the adding stuff that’s messed up or what? I’m confused now lol
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision @cathrynv @starshiness
Alright, for me it’s showing we’re all in! Spotify may finally be conquered. XD
We’ll just have to do that all again if anyone else joins lol. And for any other playlists, do y’all want to try @cathrynv ‘s idea and make it public? Just give it some weird name or something? 🤣
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Yep, sure is! Woohoo! XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
If this falls through, we can definitely try that XD. It would have been easier but let’s see if this works for you on timing and everything:
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Ok, let’s try yours.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision @cathrynv @starshiness
Oof XD
Alright guys, we can definitely do this! Eventually… 🤣
Okay, so just let me know when y’all will be able to get into the link, and I’ll try to get it up for you. 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
AAAHHH *proceeds to fangirl* Caesar by the Oh Hellos is gorgeous!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Yeah I’ve listened to it!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
To answer your question, Thorn wouldn’t feel it necessarily. But if the physics of the touch would affect her in a noticeable way, then she’ll notice it. So if you touch her with a tail, she won’t notice. But if you knock her over with your wings, she’ll definitely notice XD
Thorn
Thorn grinned. “Oh, we find a lot of mummies. Their…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Civil War Short Story Critque in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
Sounds good! 🙂
- Load More
