-
whaley replied to the topic Inspiration for your story? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh, what do you mean by ‘test spirits?’
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago

-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Some more memes XD

-
whaley replied to the topic Inspiration for your story? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@smiley @sarafini @euodia-vision
Cool! I’d totally float around a thread like that
I was wondering, which of my convictions do you disagree with? Just from a purely curious standpoint. I’m not going to throw a bunch of arguments at you (unless you enjoy that sort of thing 😂)
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Yeah, that’s what I did… The touchy thing with the links is I think you have to use the link and add something within a certain period of time… I forget the specifics. But yeah, let me know when you’re on, and I’ll add the links again. Spotify is really good at being difficult XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Talking about our characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Talking about our characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Ooooooh I love her! Especially the fact that she looks like Hermione XD It’s so sad, but I love her character.
Next character lol
Name:Â Tali Aleyn
Age:Â 14 ish? lol
Created by:Â Solfyre
Personality Traits:Â Anxious, etc… She goes through a big personality change. So conforming at first, then confident, then she backtracks, and wel…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @keilah-h
Eclipse
Azar immediately crouched low, bearing his teeth. Eclipse growled in his mind. Azar, let me take over. Now. I don’t want you getting us both killed.
The fire spirit laughed. I doubt these two have the ability to kill smoke, Eclipse.
Eclipse sighed and waited while everyone stared at each o…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Inspiration for your story? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Aauurgh I agree so much with the Morrie Saga! I haven’t heard the episodes with him and Suzu living in Whit’s house (special club episodes aren’t available for me rn), but before that, what was up with the drama?? I mean, there wasn’t any clear explanation as to why any of this was happening. Plus he’s just a kid. I was getting super…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Fine by me!
-
whaley replied to the topic Inspiration for your story? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I 100% agree that we need another golden age. I think AIO is trying to find a foothold as far as plot, and need something solid to work on.
Sure, Olivia’s character arc was something, but even then, I was a little frustrated at how they went about it. A lot of Olivia’s questions about Christianity are easily answered (although that…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I’m not really sure. 😅 I think I RP’d pretty recently, so idk who is going next.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Aw, thank you so much 😘 <3
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @esther-c
Great! May shenanigans occur! ;P
Calvin
Ignoring Marcel’s loud exclamations, Calvin pulled out his schedule, finally within sight of his dorm.
Maybe Marcel put a time restriction on us or something… because that hall walk had felt a million years long.
According to the schedule, they were going to…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Edit:
Lukas, Wolfgang, Paxton, Marcel, Fynn, and Calvin are all rooming together.
Am I missing someone? @freedomwriter76 Did you have a character in this dorm?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Talking about our characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh, fun!
Sara is so cool! @awsumfaith I’ve seen Arwen before but she’s still awesome XD
I’ll just do one for now, lol.
Name: Dune
Age: Young Adult/ maybe almost adult???
Created by:Â Ava, or Solfyre, or Kyron the Arcanin take your pick XD
Personality traits: Quirky, Assertive, risk-taking, trustworthy, and sometimes absent-minded or…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Honestly, lol, we’ve had some weird stuff happen with the links, with timing and number of people and stuff, so it should work but idk. XD Just let me know if it lets you add anything
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
Yeah he has himself pretty confused. I wrote WAY too much backstory on him but maybe it paid off this time XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks! Dune is probably my favorite too, lol. He can have some anger issues at times, but yeah, he’s pretty great XD
- Load More
