-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Yeeeeaaaaah no
WUT NOOoOOOOOOOOOOoOO
THAT’S NOT WHAT THEY MEANT
THEY’RE JUsT SAYING HELLO
THAT’S HOW THEY SOCIALIZE
NOOOOOOoOOOoO
(Concerning Corvina, I thought so, I understand 😉)
NOOOOOoOOOOOOOooOOo
Um… I think I should let Fynn react before saying anything else…
…
Guys, literally,…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Yes, I’m LOVING Ridley. His POV is just so unique, and I love the power.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Random question, Rampart is like a sea dragon, right? Cause of the webbed claws? But can he still breathe fire or no???
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @esther-c
My bois just wanna show off 😂😋
Calvin
Arms landed firmly on Calvin and Marcel’s shoulders. “Hey dudes! What’s up?”
Calvin gave Marcel a dark grin.
Marcel understood immediately. With a whirlwind of gray wings, and the force of lightning, he threw the nameless boy into the air, and held him, fist on…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
❤ I’ll RP Marcel and Cal eventually, I’ve been doing yard work all day and me and my family are going out for ice cream 🙂
SNOBBy BRAT?!? 😡😠
Jk that’s okaaaaay
But Corvi needs to chill – like, girl, look on the bright side of things! All the things
I didn’t really know what your charrie looked like, I hope…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Talking about our characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
❤ XD A love language of his is giving gifts – and he is in desperate need of communicating said love
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Goodness, I think Cairo needs to ease the tension…
Cairo
Swiftly, with jet-black hair flying, a girl stepped in front of the dorm door.
Cairo stepped back. She blinked, hurt – especially by the fact that this tall, edgy-looking teen hadn’t noticed her at all.
The girl paused at the doorknob. Then, she s…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Cute!! 😛
-
whaley replied to the topic Talking about our characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Aahh no was that too much XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Talking about our characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Hi!!! Also y’all who do the school RP might want to know this info, so it’s here if you want it, no need to read it tho if you don’t want to
…
Name: Calvin
Age: 15
Created by: WhaleKeeper (Or HM, or maybe Whaley? Idk what you guys want to nickname me XD)
Personality Traits: Calvin’s temper is often described as a pot of oil about to boil o…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @keilah-h @gwyndalfthewise @landric
Here’s Chapter 5!
In my dream I’m running over snowy hills, the pads on my paws numb from the cold. The skies are gray, and snowflakes fall to the ground or bury themselves in my fur. As I run on all fours, I close my eyes and feel the wind whip around me. From somewhere a bright l…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic AIO General thread (all things AIO and writing) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Pffffffffft just saw it on the other forum, yep. XD Haven’t seen any of that in forever, but i remember a little
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic AIO General thread (all things AIO and writing) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ummm…. So, what’s AIO? 😅🤣 I may or may not know it but it sounds familiar for some reason XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Hiii! 😛 So, you can introduce them coming into the RP like this:
Sylvia
Brushing her silver hair out of her eyes, Sylvia stared up at the enormous school building.
Would she make friends? Would she understand the curriculum and not flunk?
Then she blushed, softly swishing her skirts back and forth.
Would she meet that oh-so-charming…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic AIO General thread (all things AIO and writing) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic AIO General thread (all things AIO and writing) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Um, so what do you guys want me to do about my different beliefs? I’m assuming you guys are pretty close to the same beliefs as AIO, but I’m not.
Ooo maybe I could write my own characters in a different denomination?
I feel like AIO could benefit from exploring a few different viewpoints. As in, explain what they are, and how they came to be.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic AIO General thread (all things AIO and writing) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
That would be so cute!! Like a little sister for Buck! Great idea!!
All I can say is don’t make her edgy and dramatic like Jules XD Unless it’s done in a cute way, because that would be funny.
-
whaley replied to the topic AIO (adventures in odyssey) RP!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Aw, girl, you’re not bossy *hearts*
-
whaley replied to the topic Inspiration for your story? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ikr? XD That’s just how it goes, sometimes.
I have not heard that episode… I understand if the topic is a bit too touchy for conversation. I mean, I don’t understand personally (because I’ve never really had trouble talking about our beliefs and how we define them), so I’m sorry if I come off too pushy or anything. This…[Read more]
- Load More
