-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Hii!
I was stalking this forum . . . it looks awesome!! Would I be able to join?
-
whaley replied to the topic NICE PARENTS CLUB in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
I’m baaaaack
@folith-feolin @felicity @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Thank you for the encouragement <3 I’m glad other kids (or young adults!) agree with me. I’m not terribly emotionally attached to this topic, but sometimes I feel like I have to spoon out the justice? XD And that’s coming from an INFPINFJ, who always tip toes around f…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Calvin
“Food.” Cal was once again pleased. “My friend Marcel would approve.”
An picture of him and his mom, baking nutmeg scones while watching a sprinkle of snow fall, came to mind.
“My other elective is Foreign Languages. But I’m learning Psychology and Geography on my own, since they don’t have any night classes here.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Calvin
He wouldn’t say he liked her in that way. At least, he wasn’t sure. Did the room brighten up like a lightbulb every time she stepped in? Yes. But Calvin did the same thing. They were colleagues of illumination.
Cal fluttered through his textbook half-heartedly. If only there was some way to replace the numbers with words.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Lol thx I love writing descriptions <3 (Cal will probs call him Ember now, it just seems to fit in his head XD)
Calvin
As Ember talked, Cal caught Thorn imitating sleep, fake-snoring into her hands.
“Your friend?”
Cal blinked, and burrowed his chin under his collar. “Is it that obvious?”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Yup XD And Thorn’s there, too, if we need someone to bounce off of
Calvin
“Hi then, November,” Calvin whispered back. “I’m Cal.”
The young November Elrond had warm, anxious eyes, and fingers tangled in his own orange curls. Without a doubt, he was one of those awkward, sweet types. The kind you had to give a hug once in a while,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @esther-c @godlyfantasy12
Marcel
“Marc?”
Groaning, voice muffled under the thick covers, that-lump-which-was-Marcel rolled over. “Go away.”
“You look dead.” It was Calvin.
Marcel breathed into his pillow, warming up his nose and cheeks. “You’ll be dead if you don’t leave me alone.”
“The others have all left for b…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
AAAAaaAaAAHH Y’ALL SPAMMED ME
MY EMAIL HAD A HUNDRED NOTIFICATIONS, NO JOKE
Ok, so I’m guessing we’re on the next day?
I might introduce Sebastian for part of the RP, until the dance is over. Just temporarily.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Eclipse
Eclipse put a little more distance between himself and Rampart as Derek cleared his throat. “I come from a country called Aletheia. I am actually its leader.”
He nodded slowly, glancing around. These hallways all looked the same to him. “Aletheia. It sounds like a… nice place. I live in the forest, or I suppose a fo…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Well I’m done at :40 the next hour. I stopped for quite some time to tell my siblings a bedtime story, but I did write a fair chunk. 1,507 words. Brain dumps are the most fun things.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Hi guys, sprinting right now until bed! Starting at :30! (@sarafini it’s that story concept I invented in YWC)
-
whaley replied to the topic Craft Your Next Story week-long writing challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Your doll is adorable.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
AHHH HE DID?? 🤣😅 That’s awesome xD!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Also I loved the marvel fanfic too!! 😂 Just didn’t respond to it yet lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76
AHH! Girl that was so good!!
Can’t wait to read more ♥️😅. . . Who dressed up as a cat?? Lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I agree that if the death doesn’t come off as necessary, then 9 times out of 10, you shouldn’t kill them off. Deaths are tempting to write, but we need them few and far between.
But I can see why you would do it.
So it just depends on your personal preference I guess.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
No problem! I totally get it.
Eclipse
Eclipse followed Derek, eyeing Rampart’s sweeping tail warily. His own tail flicked uneasily. How could two people just disappear?
Then again, he had probably disappeared from the forest when he came here.
Azar had allowed him to take control once Madeline and Sam left,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Craft Your Next Story week-long writing challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
What are the rest of your usernames, peeps?? <3 Mine’s Hannah Bessette
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Heya, what kind of music will be at this dance? Because one of my charries would be happy to join as a DJ…
(music is his forte)
-
whaley replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah, so he’s had a lot of time to develop deeeeeper feelings…
KILL for each other?? …Idk what I think about that… XD
Y know, that gave me an idea… I feel like, generally, unless your main character is a teen girl in the contemporary school setting, the girls don’t get the uncontrollable crush first. Just not as often -…[Read more]
- Load More
