-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Anyone else going to be writing in a bit? I might try a sprint . . . or a crawl . . . or jog . . . or whatever these are called 😂 I know most of you just finished . . . but thought I’d mention it
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @felicity @whalekeeper @janellebelovedpig @godlyfantasy12
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia.vision
Just saw you replied while I was writing that post . . . .xD (Posting. Takes. So. Long 😂)
Awesome!!
Marvel (yes all 20 or so movies count as one as well, muahahaha)
😂😂 Me too!! I love Marvel, and yessss, all of them (tho I’m pretty sure there’s more than 20 xD)
1. Umm I’m an INTP!! I don’t remember my enneagram . . maybe I’ll…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!! I did read the WFS one — it was awesome!! Unfortunately I don’t remember the song in the real books lol :/ I read them a long time ago! But even without it, I still liked your story!! It was really sad tho 😭
And I read the first — two chapters, I think — of your WIP!! I really liked it!! It seemed pretty well written and…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yes!!! Quelin is one of those characters who just smashes the keyboard all together… 🤣🤣🤣 Then there’s Dune, who steal the keyboard away and somehow on pure luck ends up written right… I don’t even know what they’re doing anymore XD XD
The Mario Movie was AMAZING! I’m a huge mario fan and I loved how many of the different old…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yw!!! Ahhhh, got it . . . 😭
I will!! Hopefully. . . maybe . . at some point. xD
It’s about a Catholic girl (a real person) who hid Jews . . . with her little sister . . . and a bunch of Germans in the same house 😳. It’s really good!! I will say though that it did have a scene that was . . . weird. (Nothing bad, just her kissing…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic I need some help with some names 🙂 in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Hi again !! xD
What kind of story is this? And do the parents’ names come in often?
Some ideas are maybe Amanda, Michelle, Abigail, Elizabeth, Amber, Nicole, or Brittany for the mom, and Alan, Arthur, Daniel, Craig, David, James, Martin or Russell?
I would say names really depend on the nationality of the person and time period!…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic WIP Idea?? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 4 months ago
Wow!! I love it so far!! (Sorry about the wait, by the way)
Her motives and everything are really well done!! Also, I love teams, traitors, and the before-mentioned street thieves xD so this is right up my alley! I would love to read your first chapters once they’re written (if you’re into sharing).
I would imagine her kind of like Vin…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Awesome!! ❤️ (You write a lot!! 😂 I wish I wrote this much!)
It’s really well written — but . . . Adinah dies. . right? 😭
Ik, I’ve never done brothers before but all your stories are making me want to !!! Also I love ww2!
(Side note: have you read the light in hidden places before? it’s ww2 historical fiction and it’s…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Too Cliche? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Everyone’s done a great job explaining already XD, but if it fits your story, definitely keep it! It seems like it works really well in your situation.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I know, right? I hardly know anyone that’s heard anything at all by the Arcadian Wild. Their harmonies are just the BEST.
The character I’m struggling the most with… Probably Quelin in my WIP Healer. He’s just hard to figure out in general. Keeps changing all the time. How do characters even do that when you’re the…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @whalekeeper
Awesome thanks!! 😆 I will definitely once I figure out some characters 🤔😅 -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@kyronthearcanin @esther-c @acancello @anyone-else
Ahh KP just ate the beginning of my post :/ I clicked on an email and it took me back 😩
Oof. I’m not sure, actually. 😂 I think my WFS fanfic short story was some of my best writing.
Waittt — (wingfeather saga right? I love those!!) Sounds awesome!! ☺️ Could I read it??
And yess!! T…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@acancello @esther-c @hybridlore
And, heh, to answer my own questions… XD I understand now.
Favorite character I’ve ever written… It would have to be probably one of the characters from healer. Honestly I can narrow it down to Rina and Dune I think, but I couldn’t decide between those two. I would give some background but they’re way…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’m totally in!
OK, so… my favorite colors would have also be sage green, but it’s also tied with icy blue… not exactly pale, but icy. (I did a WONDERFUL job explaining that XD)
Favorite animal: Definitely wolves. They’re the best. Aside from that, cats, because I have a Stripes and he’s awesome, lol.
Favorite book:…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Sure!! I don’t really know many people yet 😅🤔 But I can add some questions and answer 🙂
1. Sage green 😁
2. Dogs, wolves, and cats ?
3. Too many 🤣
4. I have a mini wip about a few characters traveling in …. A spaceship 🤣😂😅
And I’ve had this idea for a while, umm about a girl who has cancer and is probably going to die . . . So…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh my goodness guyzzzzzzzz can we start this again? XD
@loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @felicity @anyoneelse?
Maybe take it slow since other RPs are going so fast and furious… once a week or something? Just spit-balling here, to see if there’s interest. Pleeze don’t feel like you have to.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh, hiiiii, welcooooome XD
We can just add your characters to an existing dorm, no problem ;P
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’ll have to figure out my characters first xD Does anyone need a roommate? 🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!! 😁 Might definitely need to bump into someone 😅
- Load More
