-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ooooh Ezra is great!!! And wow that’s a big family. XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Trust me, it’s sooooo good! The movies are good, too, but they have strayed really, really far from the books for sure… And as usual the books are better XD Aragorn is my favorite whenever you get to him.
It’s funny cause there’s a character in there that reminds me a lot of Sorren. I’ll just let you wonder who it is 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Um profile/cover pic troubles in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah, now I can’t change my profile either 😕
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh, and the pictures on KP haven’t been working for a while. Kathleen knows tho so it should be back to normal sometime soon.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yw! Oh, and it’s plenty different from Mistborn, it just has the same feel I got from the paragraph I read. I’m sure it will work out! The world needs more clean sci-fi XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Ohhh gotcha!! Yeah, this is my first time 🙂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
It’s kinda weird, actually. I’ve read the lord of the rings before, a while back, but am going through it again… this time I’m going to read the hobbit first, though. So i know the events in most everything besides the hobbit lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh awesome!!! I just read the hobbit a week or two ago 🙂 I’m planning to read the other ones, but they’re on hold lol. What book are you on?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hi!! Oh no problem, you’re good!! 😁
That’s awesome!! I used to write with my sister, but she’s more into reading these days 😕
Oh definitely soft!! XD I am like the biggest pantser right now, so I barely worldbuild . . . Unfortunately . . . However with how my stuff has been going lately, I need a new method 🤣🤣 So yeah, I hope to…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oooh, I love that idea so much! Especially the creatures and stuff (and Seren sounds seriously cool!). I agree with Loopy it kind of has a Mistborn feel to it, though I haven’t read Dune. Yes, I’d definitely read this!!!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
You might have lol. I’m planning on reading it eventually but first I have to read With Eyes of Blue and and a bunch of LOTR stuff XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
@kyronthearcanin
Ohhh, got it! xDOh lol, I actually think I might have asked you that already 🤣🤣
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I guess I’m more like November than I thought XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’ll be gone until after lunch. Cooking class 😛 WAit for me!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Awesome! I’m so glad that could help. Yeah, I get it. I’ve been a fantasy writer longer than I’ve done sci-fi, and now I love both. I actually kind of built my world so I could have both sci-fi and somewhat-animal protagonists, so that’s been amazing to write so far. Well, if you ever decide you want any more sci-fi help,…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
XDXD
Yeah I just have KP lol
Yep, Sorren’s great! I’d say I like Dune and Sorren in different ways, is the hard part, so I could never really decide.
Trust me, young Podo is great. And yeah, 100 Cupboards was really good, but if you ever read it, be prepared because a lot of names are really similar. The author made it that way on…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Ohhh that book would be hilarious . . . 🤣
Yeah, Ig that would make sense. I don’t have any socials but I use google a lot for writing stuff . . . more as procrastinating XD
Yess 😂 Oh my goodness – two sorren chapters!! (Y’know I can’t decide if he’s my favorite or if Dune is XD)
Oh lolol, young Podo would be so funny 🤣 I…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey! I don’t think we’ve met. I’m Solfyre. Love your profile pic btw, wolves are the best! 🙂
So, I don’t have a lot of information here, but for sci-fi as a whole, there are a few important things you have to think about. One, like in fantasy, is worldbuilding. It’s a huge aspect. In sci-fi, there are going to be different…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
You’re welcome! Maybe I should write a book on tips…
Tip 1, write cliffhangers for motivation…
Tip 2, in romance, no sap, just make people smile…
Lol okay I’m done XD
Yeah it is kind of weird, right? But I think it’s to help writers that maybe aren’t allowed on social media stuff at all, maybe. Idk.
Me too! So, Naria it is!…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
I did it again!!!!
My dad just walked by and made a comment about me smiling 🤣🤣🤣
Ahhh only writers will understand this. And people who reply to each other on forums XD
- Load More
