-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
You’re soo welcome!!! 😁 I love the idea of biblical fiction + fantasy -I’ve never heard of it before!!
I would just be worried about keeping it biblically accurate or misinterpreting/twisting it 🤔 I actually googled it and got @joy-calle‘s article on KP 🤣🤣
But hopefully you’d be able to write it without that 🙂 and still honoring… -
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ohhh, awesome 😆 That makes a lot of sense XD
Okay, I knew it was close 😂😂 Yeah, I really like that idea!!
Ok sounds good!! Ttyl 🙂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah, that makes sense. One of my reasons was that the new government was trying to separate themselves from Earth, even the name given to their planet from Earth. So yeah, the people on Earth could still call it Mars… That sounds good XD
Yes, Mars and Ares are the greek and roman gods of war. They’re like two sides of the same…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Me too!! XD So . . I think if you were going to change the planet’s name, I would just set the story on a new planet -although I haven’t seen many futuristic planet renamed stories, so you’ve got that going for you 🤣
I just think it might be more confusing for readers to be like -wait, the story’s on Mars? But they changed…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Awesome!
One of the things I was thinking about was them changing the name of the planet Mars to Ares- basically from Roman mythology to Greek mythology. Plus, I just thought it sounded cool XDXD
So, another character I was thinking of adding is a leader of the group of people left on earth. I’m probably going to name him Dexton…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Do your characters tend to be more extraverted or introverted? in the forum Topic of the Week 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh usually introverts!! Lol I like characters like me 😂 Although my characters aren’t usually afraid to do something to get the story moving, XD and I might be 🤣🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@lydia-s @smiley @livingwoodchronicles @joy-calle @thearcaneaxiom @whalekeeper
Awesome ideas everyone!!! 😆😆 This is my new favorite forum 🤣I’ll probably be on later tonight with some ideas 🙂
If you ever want to brainstorm I’m here!! 😆
-
whaley replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ah! I believe we talked about nihilism in Sunday school class this last week. I remember one of the guys was confused concerning the difference between existentialism and nihilism, and I was like, “all you need to know is that existentialism is the more emotional of the two twins.” XD
I like the idea of an entropic reality. It…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Aww, cutesies ;P I like Lyn and Nyx!
Thorn has a glowy-flowy dress, so light blue it’s almost white. Perfect for spinning in. Her hair will be curled so tightly that it makes a neat circle around her face. And she has one piece of jewelry… a creamy white earring that loops around her ear, shaped like a delicate butterfly. A s…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Yess 😂😂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Yw!! Well, it’s awesome, and good luck with your 200 page book!! ❤️❤️🎉
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Wow! THAT’S SO GREAT!!!! It must be really exciting! Also, idk if I’ve ever mentioned this, but Freedom’s Fire is such a cool name!!!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Cool!! I’ve been meaning to use the name for a long time and it seemed to fit.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh thanks!! Maybe if I had looked I would have found it XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah I get it
You do whatevs you want
Btw what color dress do you think Ara will wear? Personally I think she’d look good in rose gold
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks! Yeah, I’m usually in between once it gets to the actual writing.
Sounds good to me!
Thanks! And I might just take you up on that tomorrow. Though it may not come in actual writing for a while. Well, okay, maybe a prologue or chapter one… 😅🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ahh, me either 😞 Sorry!!
Doesn’t look like your tags worked tho . . .
@freedomwriter76 @euodia.vision
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
You on at this ungodly hour? Lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Reading it again — it sounds like something I would come up with 🤣🤣 So yeah, if you want help brainstorming or something I would lovee to help 😆
- Load More
