-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Actually no you don’t !!!! 😂 It’s really cool for image generation and stuff like that, but I don’t like how it can write things so fast 🤣🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Can’t really think of a character summary right now 😅 But I would love to see more of your favorite pictures and boards if you have time🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh 😂 That’s actually kind of awesome 😅 Kind of a random question: have you ever tried to use ai generators for character faceclaims/other stuff?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ikr!! 🤣🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
That’s so sadd!! 😭
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Np!! Yeah XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Help ?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Awesome!!! 😉
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh that’s cool! I don’t have Pinterest lol but it should be good seeing the boards. 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Also your signature is hilarious! 🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh that’s a cool pic!! 😁
Awesome!! I might post stuff here occasionally too 🙂
Here’s mine: https://www.pinterest.com/gataan4/
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Help ?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
It’s been great! I’m looking forward to growing more as a writer 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Help ?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
No problem!! 🙂 How is it?
Gotcha 🤣 I’ll definitely try XD
Ok!! I’ll have to do that sometime 😉
And thanks!! 😁
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Help ?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Sorry, just started YWW and have been super sidetracked lol…
It happens to me… all the time. Honestly, the only thing that has actually helped is just sitting down and forcing myself to stick with something- think a writing sprint, but for a specific idea, or character, etc. Idk if this helps but thought I’d share XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh and do you use photoshop or smthn like that? Sorry forgot to ask 🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore started the topic Help ?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
So . . . I might have mentioned this before but something I struggle most with as a writer is coming up with the ideas I want to write – and then not getting distracted from them 😂
Like I’ll have a couple chapters of a story I want to write written, and then . . . I get a new idea. Or I get bored of it. Or it’s not good enough anymore. Or (th…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Rose in Wonderland: A Novel Idea I’ve Been Developing in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh my goodnesss!!! I love Dust 😆 although I never did get the sequel to that book . . .
Your story sounds really cool!! 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Awww those moodboards are sooo cute!!! ❤️❤️
That sounds like a super cool story!! Reminds me a bit of Renegades, Steelheart, and this book called the Cloak Society (has anyone read those?)
planned to co-author it buuuuttt…. Not sure when that will happen 😂
🤣🤣 Ikr!!!
Oh -where do you guys all find your photos and stuff for m…[Read more]
- Load More
