-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Sounds good! I’m not sure how long it will be before Klayden actually shows up. I was kind of saving a spot for my brother, because he signed up to be on the KP forum and is just waiting for the email. 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh awesome!! 😆 I have procreate!
Maybe I’ll have to try making one, you just made a new layer and reduced the transparency right? Did you have to draw around the top layer to get the silhouette?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Woww those look awesome!!! How’d you do that?? 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia.vision @sarafini
Yayy!!! 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
“I would room with Klayden, but . . . Well, he’s not exactly family.”
*Ummm should we have assigned rooms @smiley?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
“Are you all here for the wedding?” Anika asked.
“The wedding,” Freya said with a nod. “Yes, for a wedding… though I’m not sure for who.” She turned to Falon. “Where are you all going to be staying? Or do we know?” She made a weird face. “I would room with Klayden, but… Well, he’s not exactly family.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
They’re sooo cute!! ;P I love the green noses so much. Like, such a mood.
Btw, I saw you used Procreate… do you recommend it? I’m looking for digital art software before buying a tablet.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Help ?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Awesome!! Thanks!! 😁 I’ll definitely have to try all this with my writing
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia-vision @smiley @kyronthearcanin @keilah-h
Oops 😬 didn’t really think this through, I’m going to Tennessee this weekend but maybe I can still do it ? 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Anika
“I’m Freya, from Yurbril’s Canopy. What’s your name?”
“I’m Anika. Nice to meet you,” she said, glancing at the others next to the cat. “Are all of you here for the wedding?”
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @keilah-h Yeah most people i know don’t like to write lol @smiley
I have a second so I’ll go ahead and RP 🙂
Freya
Freya turned to see a nervous-looking girl standing behind her. She smiled, glad to see another visitor, and an unbidden purr rumbled in her chest.
She stepped forward and held out her hand. “I’m Freya, from Yurbril’s…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@solfyre
Oops, gotcha!! 😅 Well ttyl!! 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h @smiley @kyronthearcanin
Ok, I just went with third person . . . lol don’t really know why it sounded better 😅
Anika
She stepped into the entrance and stood frozen –the hotel was by far, the biggest building she’d ever seen, and nicer than anything she could’ve imagined. Everything was so bright . . . and tall . . . and clean . .…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
“That’s right… we’re from New York,” Logan said, after Falon interrupted him.
Freya cocked her head and gave a small laugh. “Alright. New York sounds like a nice place to live.” She studied the two for a moment. “Do you know who else is coming? I wasn’t informed who the wedding was for.”
That’s all for now because I have to…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
“Nice, I’ll be happy to meet him,” Logan said, glancing at Falon. “Where are you from?”
“Yurbril’s Canopy,” Freya replied. “A large forest. I’m sure it’s a long way from here… We live on a continent called the Zutora Spiral. Klayden is originally from the Minolen Marsh.” She cocked her head. “What about you?”
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah, you’re fine! I think most of us besides me are lol
@smiley Yeah my brother has just recently showed interest in writing. I was super excited XD.
Freya
“What’s your name?” Logan asked.
She smiled. “I’m Freya.” She glanced behind her. “I usually don’t travel alone. My friend, Klayden, should be here- but I’m not sure when.”…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’m back!! 😁
Does anyone care if I use first person? Or would it be easier to use third??
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore Alright! @keilah-h @smiley @wow-i-almost-tagged-myself…
I can go, if that’s okay! (My brother will be here whenever he’s let into the forum)
Freya
Freya stared at the large building in front of her. It was massive, and extremely beautiful, more so than any she had seen before. Tentatively she walked towards the hotel. There were…[Read more]
- Load More
