-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Rose in Wonderland: A Novel Idea I’ve Been Developing in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 4 months ago
*me just now seeing this*
Oooh it looks so cool!! The characters are really well thought out! I’d definitely read this. 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
So basically, in Project C’s world, the people are divided into distinct races, or Houses. Their designs are vaguely based on their symbol flower. I just started designing some of the houses, as you can see below. Thorn belongs to Thorchestral (that’s where she got her nickname), Cairo to Goldlace, and Calvin is half-Roshon by his father,…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
YEss!! Lol
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
XDXD
Like I said, it’s sort of a rough draft, but yeah my bro mentioned being interested in writing, so we just immediately began planning a book… Which turned into a trilogy XD. We’re working on a bunch of intros right now, because there are… *counts on fingers*… eight fairly even POVs in the first book, seven in the second…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Wow, you planned it all in ONE DAY??! 😅😅 It looks awesome!! Didn’t see anything to critique yet 🙂 but I’ll keep an eye open!! I’m excited to see what happens next!! 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
My style – usually first person, young adult science fiction or dystopian/fantasy!!
Ummm two weeks?? I’m pretty new 😊
Let’s see, reading, hm I would say lately talikg to people on here 😅 if that counts, but I also play the violin and draw sometimes 🙂
Same questions all back at you!!! And nice to meet you! 😊
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) started the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Some of you may recognize a few of the characters in this critique from the Hotel/Wedding RP (though not in this first chapter). My brother ( @orangearmadillo ) and I basically sat down one friday and planned the rough draft of, well, an entire trilogy. The books have not been named yet, but we do know the continent they are on will be called the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic First chapter of Erimos in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 4 months ago
Subscribing to this topic!! Very interesting, will comment further later 😉
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh and it seems you have the same problem as me… 😅 …Feeling like whatever you’re writing doesn’t have that unique spark you want in your book.
It’s probably the most discouraging part of writing (for me, anyway).
Don’t think about making it sound perfect, or sound A’Grend-y, if you know what I mean.
Have fun with it! Write…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Whoops I didn’t see this…
Seeing as you’ve already got help, I’mma give just general observations 🙂
1. November should buy Ara a candy apple after all this to cheer her up… XD
2. , Throughout the whole book (if you haven’t already because idk XD) give Ara agency in her own destiny. This just means making her an active…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Aaand I gotta go. I’ll talk tomorrow, I guess. 🤣
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ok. Lol it didn’t have to be romantic but whatever XD
@smiley @hybridlore @keilah-h @euodia-vision
Oookay so we’re gonna have to figure out the rooming situation now, cause my bro apparently isn’t RPing anymore. Freya, Zeniya, and Jax are staying on the RP, but I guess Klayden and Soril won’t be. So yeah, they’ll probably just…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Okay lol. Are you keeping Soril in or not?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah lol I can’t write romance to save my life… It gets cheesy quick. So I just stick with Freya’s awkwardness and I’m fine that way.
Heh writing a dance… Freya’s gonna just be kind of on the sidelines I think. Niya, I’m not sure.
Ooh I want to see a dance with Nat and Steve too!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Alright that is the extent of my RPing capability tonight. I’ll prbly do more tomorrow tho.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Okay first of all since when do you like to write romanticish stuff??? XD
Freya
“Ooh, maybe they’ll have a dance tonight. Soril’s really good at tap. Maybe he’ll take Zeniya.”
Freya cocked her head. “Maybe, if they have one. I kind of have a feeling that dancing isn’t really Niya’s thing. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I have…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
“So they’re gonna have a party tonight. You gonna be there?” Klayden asked.
Freya blinked. “Oh. Yeah, I’ll go.” She smiled. “But I want to see Jax in a tie.”
Klayden laughed. “So do I.” He thought for a moment. “I wonder what we’re having for dinner.”
Freya suddenly realized how hungry she was. She hadn’t eaten since last…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
“Ready for the hike?” Klayden asked. “I heard Zeniya and Soril are bringing Jax.”
Freya shrugged, drawing her eyes away from the ring. “I thought I’d just sit and relax for a while, maybe.” She smiled nervously. “My fur is still on end from that wave, and I’m all wet anyway.” She scooted over on the bench. “Care to join me?”
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh alright!!
- Load More
