-
hybridlore replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ooohh awesome!! Dreks is a really cool name for currency, by the way! I always have trouble thinking of money names 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision
*jumps in* XD
I also have no idea where I want to go or even if I do lol, it’s kind of my dream to be a full/part-time author someday but I also think painting would be really fun, like murals and stuff like that 😉 I don’t really know where college fits into that, but I could see myself getting a…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks so much! I think @orangearmadillo should be posting a chapter sometime once he gets it edited. And yes, Jax and Norok are some of my favorites too! Although I love Freya and I’ll have her chapter on sometime today.😉
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
XD I don’t think it’s very popular either but we were very much into legos at the time lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I really didn’t like the infinity war/endgame that much 😅 I know some people do, but I think it was just … Sad.. xD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76
Oh awesome!! Me and you have actually seen a lot of the same 🙂 I didn’t see Ragnarok, tho, and I saw the other Thor ones 😅 And I saw the ant man movies and all of black widow, tho that one was ok 😅
Oh yeah, and I didn’t see the falcan and the winter soldier (is it good??) But I saw Hawkeye bc my sister is obsessedd with it 😂But…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yep!! 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I feel like people on here are all older or younger than me XD I’m like, squeezed in between
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Heh … I haven’t seen them either *hides*
No really, lol I think there was a scene in the first one that my mom didn’t want my brother to see, and we normally watch stuff together … So… 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Hmm, your WIP is about archaeology? I would look up relics/common items used in that time/by that civilization, like in Jennifer Nielsen’s Mark of the Thief she used a roman bulla.
Oh and then she also used a…. I think it was a circlet or something? Idk that came to mind 😆 Maybe some kind of tool, item of clothing or some kind of…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Have any of you heard of MacGuffins? They’re powerful objects your heroes are usually trying to get before the villains do. The name usually carries a negative aura (as in, this object could be switched with any other object and it wouldn’t matter because it isn’t relevant to the worldbuilding or the characters), but here, I’m just looking to…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah I’m mostly outlining my chapters, and writing bits and pieces from random chapters when I feel inspired. Sounds like it’s going great for otherworldlyhistorian. Do you two know each other outside of KP?
I think it’s important to plot even if you’re a pantser by nature, because that’s literally the process of making sure your…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ikr!! 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12
Aw girl I love their relationship!! You are such a good writer, like some of this description was … 🤩 -
hybridlore replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12
Yes!! I hope your surgery goes well and you recover quickly!! -
whaley replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh, I bet you can do it!
Thanks for the heads up! I should check that out later 🙂
Boy… I hope they give you some laughing gas beforehand…
And in all seriousness you should reserve the entire day for recovery. Don’t push yourself too hard, okay?
-
whaley replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
AAAAAHHHH THAT WAS SO FUN TO READ BUT HE WAS LIKE ANOTHER PERSON AAAAAA- 😲
Bren is so interesting… 😏❤ So flippin cool, or should I say hot? 😂
Love it ❤ love it ❤ love it ❤ aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ooh… well I hope you recover soon from the surgery! And good luck with your goals! I’ll be on here to check up on you later, but I’ll leave you alone today. 😉
- Load More
