-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Weelll in no way was that all a sprint, but just wanted to say I’m done for now! (It was 50% writing, 50% texting, name searching, and article reading 😂)
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
*me just now seeing this* *I don’t know how I missed it* XD
That’s so cool! Yeah, I used to use a bunch of different legos together… big lions and t-rex and sharks that I built attacking probably innocent people along with Kai from Ninjago randomly sitting inside this huge robot thing with fake wires everywhere… Yeah, legos are fun…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks so much!! And yeah definitely don’t feel rushed. I’m glad you’re enjoying it so far! 😁❤️❤️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ohh … it says accounts set as sixteen and under are automatically made private, so I probably gave it my birth year 😖
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oops, sorry! I don’t know how to fix that 😆 Maybe if I friend you, then you can see?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Haha yeah, I’m not exactly sprinting xD I just wanted to tell people I was writing, so I would have to 😅 Thankfully I got a lot of plotting done, and I’m hoping I can finish the outline today!
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Well I’m being interrupted by a lot of things, so not much is being done XD but I’m going to call this an on-and-off sprint until bed, k?
Good job everyone!
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Hehe, several minutes late but here I am! Starting at :30
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
XDXD
Heheh… I’m not even sure I can XD but I’m doing my best. No joke I just bought seven notebooks to get all my ideas organized lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
in the brainstorming/world
For a second I thought that said “in brainstorming world” XDXD
Yeah, I get it 🙂 Tho I don’t think I could handle as many WIPS as you have 😂😂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’ve been working on that too. Lol I’m working on too many projects so half of them are actually being written and the other half are in the brainstorming/world and character building process XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ok! Sounds good 😁 I’ll maybe post stuff on the ideas thread later, trying to figure out my story line again *sighs*
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Lol I’ve been sprinting for about an hour now so I’m sort of joining. I may have to leave without saying tho because we’re on a different schedule and I’m kind of stretched thin XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’ll join in five, ten minutes, so don’t go away! 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@katthewriter @sarafini @godlyfantasy12 @kyronthearcanin @so-sorry-can’t-remember-who-else-is-even-on-this-chat
I’ll be sprinting , ok more like crawling? xD brainstorming! Let’s go with that 😁 I need to say it here so that I actually stop procrastinating and get started 😂
:00 if anyone wants to join!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
IKR!? XDXD
Thanks! Her village is in danger from the war between the races on the Spiral.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @orangearmadillo @keilah-h @euodia-vision
Here’s Freya’s introduction!:
Moss clung to the rocky overhang towering over Ashgrave Beach. Or at least, that was what everyone called it. The vote had settled on Ashgrove, but the maker of the sign misspelled it in fancy letters. “Ashgrave.” In fact, the lettering was so impressive that no…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Well congratulations!! On finishing, anyway 😁
Awesome!! Will you get it published or do another draft?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh gotcha!!! Maybe we’ll watch it at some point, idk, we kind of already spoiled it by seeing the movies after it 😂 Yeah, ant man was pretty good but I didn’t like Hope too much. She’s ok XD
Oh awesome!! I’ll have to check it out sometime 😉
Yeah, hawkeye was pretty good but my sister kind of overrated it in my opinion, so I was…[Read more]
- Load More
