-
hybridlore started the topic Characters with cancer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey guys! So I think I mentioned this idea to a few people when I first joined, but it’s kind of been on the back burner for a while. Lately though I’ve been thinking about trying it, but it would probably be the deepest/hardest thing I’ve attempted xD which sort of scares me, and sort of inspires me. It would be some sort of novella? Anyway…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Brawl stars/Starr park :O in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Of course! I love the Wingfeather saga and Narnia, and I liked the Mysterious Benedict society too! I’ve heard a lot of good things about green ember, I’ll have to check it out!
Okay sounds good!! I also like drawing, and I play video games sometimes, but I haven’t been as into them lately 🙂
Sure!! That would be cool 😁
My…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Brawl stars/Starr park :O in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Hi!
Mysterious Benedict Society!!!
XD I don’t see many fans of that series on here – who’s your favorite character? I like Constance, but all the kids are fun 😜
Have you ever read Candymakers? It’s a lot like Mysterious Benedict Society, it’s got the same aesthetic: cheerful and childlike and creative…
Gus looks so cute! So you’re into…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh cool! That makes sense xD
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Sounds fun!! Hope you feel better soon, if you don’t already 😉
How’s your writing going? Any recent inspirations?
Doing okay! Kinda crashing at home tho, since evangelism is exhausting… I really enjoyed myself, but I need to rest, or else my week at camp will be mostly sleeping 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, hopefully it’ll help xD Thanks!!
Yep! Hopefully once school starts it’ll settle down ☺️ So does softball start in the summer? I though most sports started in the fall? (I’m not a sports person xD)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah of course!! ☺️
Ooh, sounds fun xD
Umm, honestly I feel pretty unproductive lately xD. I’ve been trying to get back into writing but haven’t really been feeling very … inspired? We just moved in and have been pretty busy I guess, but it’s slowing down a lot now.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Brawl stars/Starr park :O in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey!! Nice to meet you, and welcome! I’m hybridlore, a Christian homeschooled girl who loves reading and writing, most of the time haha.
I like the story so far! What game is it based off of?? Chester and Mandy are my favorites already 😅
Some questions!
Favorite books?
WIP? (I don’t know if this is your main one, or if you have…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Wait, were you gone? Where to?
Yes!!
Sebastian
“Excuse me, do you happen to know how we find out where our rooms are?”
Bastian yawned, pushing his hat to one side, and scrutinized the boy. He wrinkled his nose. “How should I know? I’m waiting here because some person forgot to assign me a House. Me, a Krataristo.”
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Hi peeps, thought this would be the best place to say, I’m back!! 😛 Went on an evangelism trip for the week, and am now super tired and super pumped up. How are you guys? What’s up?
-
Enid posted an update 3 years, 3 months ago
I’M ALIVE!!! I HAD FUN!!! I EXIST!!!
-
Enid replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh, and Sebastian/Seb/Bastian is in a room near the entrance, waiting for someone to talk to, essentially.
-
Enid replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I’M BACK!!! Anyone wanna RP with me?? My last RP was a… couple pages ago? Something like that. If you wanna meet Marcel at the door of the school, that’s open. And Dogchild is inside the entrance section right now, or around there.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Aww that was so good girl!! A great reminder ♥️♥️ And I totally get it, lately I’ve been struggling a lot with worry and anxiety too. This was really cool to read!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Oops… in the forum Plotting 3 years, 3 months ago
Well, everyone else already gave great advice!
If it’s a theme in more than one book, I think those are called – tropes? And basically, there’s a reason they’re used often!
And yes, I have totally done this with lots of things! I don’t think you have too much to worry about, especially since your story is dystopian and sounds much…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Aaand here is the new side character! I invented him this morning!! He is a huge motivation for Thorn early on in the story. Such a sweetie 😍
…
Name: Ransom
Age: Seven or eight, but looks closer to ten
House: Formerly Chrysanthemum, but switching to Dandelion (the unofficial House for all those of old age, since they all begin to look the…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
XD I’ve been wanting to draw Seb, Cal and Marcel in royal robes too, but I still haven’t figured out Marcel’s design…
-
Enid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
DO IT. NOW.
-
Enid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
HI HI HI!!! So glad you’re back!! 😛 I was wondering where you had gone.
Um… we started a new royalcore RP recently, so that’s new. You should join.
Aaaaaaand that’s all I can think of rn…
- Load More

YIPPEEEEE did I miss something but YAYY HAPPY FOR YOU BRO
DUDE, I spent a week evangelizing at a beach! It was crazy! And THANK U
WHATTT THATS WAY COOL 💖💖💖