-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings
…I gotta be honest…
Since y’all are on the subject…
I never really found Bucky to be that eye-catching. Or, like, crAzy attractive. Actually I kinda forgot he existed until Civil War. Like, I enjoyed his depressed glare 😂 But other than that, it’s like… eh, he exists, and he’s a cool guy. There ya…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Haha I must be tired 😂😂
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Lol YUP XDXD I wasn’t going to say anything tho 🤫
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yup, but it’s fun 😋
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Haha good luck on that, I’ve heard it’s hard 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Haha good luck on that, I’ve heard it’s hard 😅
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Hehe yeah, for practice 🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ooh romance?? 😅
-
Enid replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ha, I’ve already written scenes like this XD Calvin is a nightmare when he’s sick. Kinda spirals from an innocent cold to full on hallucinations and zombie energy.
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Another sprint
At :36
Writing romance
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Great, thanks! I’m just waiting for everyone to finish up lunch. I’m good to move on, unless some charries wanna meet up with mine for whatevs reason.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Images for the characters! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeahhh 😨
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Brawl stars/Starr park :O in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Ok I think we need a KP poll on this 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Brawl stars/Starr park :O in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Ohh, 😰😰 ok.
Yep! 😁 If you’ve never tried it, you have to trust me .. it’s good. Me and my family used to get pepperoni and pineapple on our pizza.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Brawl stars/Starr park :O in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh, well then I guess some people might say speeding or stealing is good, too 😳
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Brawl stars/Starr park :O in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
@fab @hughscribeofaetherium
You guys, pineapple pizza is actually really good 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A New Beginning: A Marvel Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Love it so far!! ♥️♥️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Characters with cancer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Characters with cancer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Aw, I’m so sorry girl!! I hope you’re doing better now, though. That would be so hard.
Thanks, that helps a lot!! This is kind of exactly what I needed, because I definitely didn’t want to write something unrealistic or insensitive, but it’s kind of hard to know 😅.
I really appreciate you sharing all that! I will definitely…[Read more]
- Load More
