-
hybridlore replied to the topic Dyslexic Writers? in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Hi!! Welcome to kingdom pen! I’m not dyslexic, but there might be some people on here who are 😉 It’s really cool that you still write tho, I’m sure that it makes it a lot harder!
Some questions!!
What are your hobbies besides writing?
What grade are you going into? (Or graduating?)
What are your favorite TV shows/movies??
Anyway,…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
DUDES I’m getting a drawing tablet on Monday!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ahh this was so good girl!! Poor Riker 😥 I love that he plays the violin!!
-
Enid replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Did she die??? Dude it looks like Riker’s gone through enough pain – you torturing him??
-
Enid replied to the topic 2 months and counting! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 2 months ago
Worship is beautiful. God’s got you, yeah?
-
Enid replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Sure!! 😛
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
@smiley
You’re welcome!! And haha, no I haven’t watched it either 😅Yeah, I agree, that’s a good way to think about it. Haha I mean of course it’s not good, but some people just don’t care about sin, y’know?
whalekeeper
Yeah, definitely! I try to make sure my characters are still good, but I think having…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I feel that so bad.
I have never been able to socialize as smoothly as the rest of my friend group, because I moved here at thirteen years old, and my ties aren’t as tight. I miss a lot of stuff. One of the worst days in my life was prom day. I went on a shopping spree with my mum. We had some real bonding time. I…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey Godly, I wanna see a story snippet of Paxton as a young man!!! Pleeze?
-
Enid replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 2 months ago
Like, it’s so simple, I love it XD
-
Enid replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey y’all! I’ve discovered the power of bullet points XD I’mma just share how I do it, if anyone else is having trouble.
So what really helps, is to get down into the nitty-gritty of each individual character’s plot. Like, down to the very slivers of development. Here is a random example…
- Jack decides he wants to rule the seas.
- Jack…
-
Enid replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
That is a super high compliment to me… Thank you sooo much…
I don’t know why, but I feel as if my creativity has exploded. I just feel so empowered by everything I see.
There’s so much everyday inspiration – so much stuff we can just take and mold with our hands like playdough. You are making a character. You like the…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey girl ❤❤❤
I’m sorry for what you’re going through, and I’m sure it feels like going back and forth between optimism and a sudden “I don’t want to go through this, I just wanna cry.”
These days, for me, it’s this cycle. A cycle of cheerful passion, and nothing’s-gonna-stop-me – and then suddenly, the depression comes…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
I agree, if you’re going to have an evil evil villain, make sure, he’s actively villainous, and doesn’t just have a title, yeah?
Ooh, what about the operation drove Rosie crazy evil? Or is that spoilers?
Balance is good 😉
Yeees, sometimes I’ll see people questioning villains who search for p…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper
I think conflicting villains are the best, because I guess I like to deal with morality and the gray area, if that makes sense 😉 Personally I think evil villains are a little overused, but then again so are the villains with a horrible backstory or who were abused, stuff like that, so haha I don’t know what side that makes me on.…[Read more] -
Enid started the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
This topic has probably been made before, but I needed a fresh thread I guess.
So, I thought this could be where we discuss our villains for a while. What are their motivations? What’s their villainous style? Their strengths? Weaknesses? Why is the hero connected to them?
I am actually working on a villain (I was working on the character bio…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
EEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH can’t reply because I haven’t written that part yet, lol.
Actually, I have. A little.
*Grabs Marcel and hides him behind a protective force shield*
-
Enid replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Sometimes tho, in my actual WIP, I call him a cherub in fun XD
-
Enid replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Then you were right 😉
I hesitate to call him a cherubim though, because his overall concept is just so playful and childlike – what with the comic books and funny attitude. I don’t want to be indirectly disrespectful to the actual biblical concept. So I just call him a Guardian.
-
Enid replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey, thanks Keilah!!
Haha, actually, that’s one way to imagine him XD I had to look him up just now, but yeah. Think cherubim from the Bible (although I don’t want to go too far into the parallel, I’ve changed a LOT of things, since it’s just a fantasy and all).
I will post more eventually 🙂
- Load More
