2 months and counting!

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 months and counting!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kylie
    @livingwoodchronicles
      • Total Posts: 259

I want to take the time to thank everyone for their prayers and constant support! It’s been two months now since the accident; two months since the pain started; two months since I thought I was going to lose a part of myself.

It’s been two months…
      A long two months…
      A painful two months…

But, God is good, and He will always be! So although its been long and painful, its also been a blessing!!

No amount of warning could have prepared for the scars that now line my body; no amount of warning could have prepared me for the lack of sleep and uncomfortable way of life now…no amount of warning could have prepared me for all of…this…but I wouldn’t change it for anything. God has shown me how to get down on my fractured knees, get down and cry and weep, and feel His presence. God has shown me to walk slower, take in the surroundings, feel the blessings. He has taken my eyes off of myself and shown me people hurting…aching.

I wouldn’t change that for anything.

So, today, I’m letting my worship close the distance.

Thank you, everyone, for all the prayers!! I pray that I will continue to heal fast and that these next two months, will be amazing!

But there is a thought that’s been on my heart: have you let your worship close the distance??

lost but not alone

Whaley
      @whalekeeper
        • Total Posts: 2599

Worship is beautiful. God’s got you, yeah?

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

Janellebelovedpig
        @janellebelovedpig
          • Total Posts: 144

🤗❤️

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        >