-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
We watched a little bit of that cartoon recently, lol. Redwall was such a phase for me when I was 10-12; I read almost all the books, and I thinky favorite was Loamhedge or the book with the magical pearls.
Netflix was going to make a movie or television series more recently, but there hasn’t been any news in a couple years.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
We need a “pin post” option.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
That definitely makes sense. When there’s one big group, it’s kind of hard to RP. I’m up for it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle Haha I use my phone a good amount of the time. 🤪 It does take some getting used to.
Lolol, that should be the official video of the forum. 😆
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Guys, I will write a praising, all-adoring ode to anyone who roleplays next! On my honor I will.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@loopylin I remember that guy; you’ve drawn some very cool doodles of him before. 🙂 I didn’t think you were going to integrate him into the Fel&Lois story, but it makes sense.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh yeah, and Chase (and Marcel) are 🤕💀
As always, hehe
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
All I remember is that Dante and the Society are in a kerfuffle, Leo and Rory are long gone escaped across buildings, and the new school officer is checking everything. Also the twins are still washing dishes alone. I should help them.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@liberty I think Ellette meant to tag you for her answer ☝️
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m glad it’s a little intriguing! He wrote it because he always told himself he would, but he has weird physical and mental conditions that make it hard for anyone to take him seriously. He’s trying to feel content.
The letter isn’t even going to make it to the school because of plot conflict.
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Gosh, writing that character with a serious voice feels so rusty.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Wow. That was kind of confusing without context, but intriguing character. Why is he writing the letter if he knows he won’t go to that college?
Lolol. Is algebra really that bad? 🤪
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@loopylin @hybridlore @godlyfantasy12 @anyone
Might as well post this because there’s no place for it in the actual story.
This letter is written by an aged-up character who knows he won’t get what he wants. He’s basically too weird and off-putting to be seen as a normal person. He is trying very hard, though.
.-.-.-.
To: The professors of…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*Heavily debates posting the thing I wrote*
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I wrote something melancholy, and now I am sad. But it was much more than 50 words, so I guess I get to throw snow now. (My assonance is fabulous today.)
@loopylin 💨⚪ @godlyfantasy12 💨⚪
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle Oh right. 🤦♀️ Sorry. I hope you have fun. Are you still away for Thanksgiving?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle Girl. 😳🫠
When are you going to post the next section?
(I’ll get to the snowball later this afternoon.)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Lolol.
You don’t have to post your words, but you’re welcome to if you want. 😉
@ellette-giselle 💨⚪ @esther-c 💨⚪
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*A ball hits me* *Puffs into a cloud of snowflakes*
Well! …I guess this is war.
@hybridlore 💨⚪ @jonas 💨⚪
-
hybridlore started the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
This is a new, fun, wintery way to get words in,
that we totally did not steal from KDWC.@esther-c 🤭Here are the rules!
For each snowball you get hit with, write 50 words.
Then, throw two snowballs at other KPers.
If you want to throw more than one snowball at one person, tag them once, but put a x2 (or whatever number) by that tag. Then t…[Read more]
- Load More
