-
hybridlore posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
The Mill soundtrack by Samuel Sim. It’s amazing.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Let’s try that again. @highscribeofaetherium
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@theshadow Yes, fifty words per snowball. 😉
@esther-c LOL.
@everyone (@highscribeofaetherium) I can also take snowballs now that my stock is all out . . .
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 10 months ago
Also, you forgot to blur out your last name. 😬 Unless you meant to leave it in there, I just know you had blurred it out before when posting the cover. But it might not let you edit anymore.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 10 months ago
Yay, it’s out!! 😁
Hmm… @kyronthearcanin, @keilah-h, @jonas, and @liberty might also be interested.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Cool! I’ve been wanting to read that for a while!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Does anyone have ideas for drawing a character with a rough clothing fashion, without making them look edgy?
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
I posted one instance of Barnes doing this on the snowball topic ;]
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Yep, I celebrate Christmas!
I celebrate it with a little different intention than many Christians do. Lots of people believe it is morally right to celebrate it as only Christ’s birthday, and we should have focus and do nothing else; as a child I was confused about this because it doesn’t mention this holiday anywhere in the Bible.
I don’t t…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I just did! They look great! Nice to see the pictures of what they look like. Joseph’s was a little blurry… but… I think I saw a picture of him handcuffed against a wall… 😳
-
hybridlore replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Sounds good. Third person makes it a lot easier to keep track.
Maybe they’ll just have less important roles. Or maybe they’ll die.
Lol… 😳
getting sidetracked by a good book, I have returned.
Ooh! What book did this happen to be? 🤪
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Good section!!!
Again, you’re summing up lots of time here, especially at the end. I would maybe like to be shown instead of told some of that, but it’s okay if you just really need to get to the next part.
Joseph felt that for once they were safe.
Then, something happened that changed everything.
Oh no… 😥
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Aww!! 🥰
So, one question—why would Amelia inherit part of her uncle’s inn? Wouldn’t that usually go to her brothers?
Also, I like that we’re getting more conversations between Joseph and Amelia. However, I feel like they’re all based on future situations—mostly just “what if this happens?” Except for this one:
[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Also people like Ellette can have their limits, I’m not trying to shame that. 😅
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m trying to think of a good way to put this… Say you’re writing a YA book about how loose relationships (no marriage, easily separated, “it depends on how I feel about you from week to week”) hurts people. Well, you’re going to have to depict a bad relationship in order to talk about it. You just have to. There will always be somebody wh…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I for one thought the spell images were kind of cool… I think they gave a glimpse into how wonderful spell-casting feels like for a wizard. You get this sense of attempting majesty, if that makes sense, and I think that aligns with Alan’s character. Also the fact that all the images had something to do with animals was rea…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle Okay, here’s one singular reinforcement.
Barnes
Barnes slipped past a colorful window, the rose and gold glass casting a soft glow along the side of her head.
The four students had exited the church, and were traveling at a slower pace. The leading teenager had kept the pace up brilliantly, and it was challenging at t…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Alright!! 👍
- Load More
