-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh no. Have you double checked both your name and password? Maybe you’re using the wrong email account? If you can’t figure it out, try replying to any emails you may have gotten from CWW this morning.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ha, now I remember. I want a banshee, that would be cool.
Well, this is slightly tricky because I don’t date and don’t believe in dating at all. BUT, that is a side point. You’re characters are dating, so lets see. My standards on this are higher then most, so I won’t give you exactly what I would do, but a general…
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m TEAM SPIES, let’s goooo 😄
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yep! I definitely like the fantasy creatures best, especially Elwin’s pet (I forget what it’s called). And the Trolls, with their cool backwards aging.
The plot is kind of nonexistent and I’m always screaming at the book, but I’ve learned to enjoy the drama. I actually tend to read a few chapters every week, rather than finishing it…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
ALL OF THEM
You can keep tagging me. Due to CWW this week, I may want the roleplay as something fresh in between Project Murcadox, so I’m just keeping an eye on this until then. ;]
“I have seasonal depression,” she lowered her eyes.
I was wondering, would you be comfortable sharing whether or not you hav…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m sorry, hopefully he gets another interview soon.
Praying! 🙏
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@esther-c
I LOVE HUGS. I want a hug too, please. -
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Cool!! 😄 Are you a white belt too? How long have you been training?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Let me guess…KotLC? 👀
Keeper of the Lost Cities?
…You caught me. XD Yes, KotLC. I am on book eight, and very happy to see Sophie and Fitz at least partially together now. I know it isn’t going to last very long because the story is going to switch favor to Keefe, but I got a break from the romance plot and it felt like s…[Read more]
-
whaley posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
I keep having to hold back sobs whenever I eat a warm bowl of ramen because it tastes so good. My sister got me a variety of flavors for Christmas; best Christmas gift ever.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Barnes
This information had only been guesswork up until this point. Now, Barnes could remember Rory’s file. It had been newer than the others, and very scarce of words.
“Is there a way of convincing them Rory isn’t worth the risk? To them, not us,” she added.
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Unfortunately, I just realized I’m supposed to be starting homework for the first week of CC, and we were assigned to read 100 pages of history over the break . . . which I haven’t started yet because I didn’t know about it until yesterday 😩
Same thing here. XD I’ve been reading a ton of history and Greek literature so I have enoug…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oof. Lucille has my sympathies. (I’m going to enjoy calling her that.) Filing stuff stinks. As does doing a job on your own.
Nooo you can’t call her Lucille, she doesn’t like that. XD She’s very used to overworking and not making any friends. Thus the inability to show likable emotions.
It was h…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh boy
1. Guys who are too possessive. I dislike this because there’s a fine line between protectiveness and… almost this sense of greed? The guy will only want the girl for himself and hates on anything that takes up some of her attention.
2. The ideally sweet, quiet, kind girl. Especially if they are the character without a poi…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m back finally! Watched a fun movie and ate way too much nougat.
Barnes
Hopefully everything would be fixed that night. But Barnes wasn’t going to bet money, just in case.
“Destina Tasin pride themselves on their multi-world foreign student program. Unfortunately, they don’t like to face the issues which arise on sc…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ah, I gotcha.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@grcr Crazy Writing Week, starts on Monday (Jan 6th) and ends the 14th. It’s a motivational writing challenge type of thing to see how many words your team can write in a week. I’ve never done it before, but it sounded like fun! Whaley knows more about it, if you have other questions.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
This is The Color of Hope, the one about the girl with synesthesia 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@grcr @theducktator Did you guys sign up?
@whalekeeper @anyone-else I’m planning to work on my WIP as much as I can! Unfortunately, I just realized I’m supposed to be starting homework for the first week of CC, and we were assigned to read 100 pages of history over the break . . . which I haven’t started yet because I didn’t know about it until…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I have to leave for a date with friends but I’ll reply in a couple hours!
- Load More

I’m not sure I’ve ever had ramen.😅 Apparently I’m missing out.