-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Actually, I think I joined KP when I was fourteen, too, so you’re really not that young. Just for some reason, the new people have stopped coming, so no one else is joining.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
How did you and Andrew end up doing this on the same day? XDYou were right, or close. I’m 16.
DILL PICKLES ARE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bread and butter are better 😜
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Sounds like a fun scene. Yeah, I was wondering what was the story behind your signature… XD I was trying to puzzle out a meaning, but gave up.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Gorgeous boards!! 🥰 What program did you use?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yayyy! Augh, blisters are the worst. 😒
Oof, a tale of two cities… 😅 That book was hard to understand. I barely remember what happened in it 😖
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I just realized I say ‘now I’m curious’ very often. Maybe that should be my catchphrase.
You should make it your signature. It sounds like something a cartoon detective would say.. maybe? But hey, we could stretch it to be something a spy would also say so it fits your team. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
XD Lolol… I probably have actually said I was a junior or my age on here before, so maybe I’m not as mysterious as I pretended to be… xD
Interesting to think about the average age… I wonder if that’s really what it is. I feel like there’s a lot of 15/16-ish year olds around, but there’s also a good amount of older KPers (you, L…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I betcha Andrew’s guessing 16 or 17 because that’s the average KP age. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Hey, nice! I’m 16! 😁
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I recently turned 18, so that’s pretty close.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ooh! Guess mine! XD
Okay! Unfortunately, I’m pretty sure I will be gone all Saturday, so I won’t be able to make this week’s, but I should be good for the next one!
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I just realized I say ‘now I’m curious’ very often. Maybe that should be my catchphrase.
I also thought you were 16 or 17, probably from your tone of voice. But I’ve met a bunch of online people who talk in the same way and end up being old enough to drink or something.
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@raxforge
Well, now I’m curious. XD You probably don’t know enough about me to guess this, but how old do you think I am? -
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Just wondering, are you planning to set up a poll to find a time for this week or is that set in concrete on Saturday? I would really love to make it if I can but I understand that Saturday might work best for the most people.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Woohooo!! Glad to hear that!! 😁
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeeaah, all of those questions except the blindness one are for the same story. I know everyone jokes about having a weird search history, but it still surprises me whenever I open Google and see my own. XD
I’m slightly concerned about who you just blinded.
Eh, they’ll be fine. It’s post-character arc, so they’ve just gone through t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
It’s the next morning now, buut.. XD Maybe because it’s harder to do art and writing in the evenings, you can find a good book and make yourself a cup of tea before bed. I do that sometimes. It makes me sleepy, but not grumpy sleepy.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Guys, why… This is my search bar, I just realized how much research I’ve done recently. 🤣😭

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
- Load More
