-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Awesome!! I think the first one is… *checks* Chapter 7. So only a few more to go.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
Short stories??
Can I change my vote? Just the middle one, from Q to L. I reread it so I could tell you which were my favorite and realized I wanted to vote for Edgar instead.
I like Blaze too. Maybe Robert, and Beatrice? And then I don’t like Edgar, Katerina, Josephine, and Antin.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Awww, I’m so glad you like it!!! That means so much to me 🥰🥰 Honestly. Thank you so much for reading it.
Welll….. 😅 I didn’t really know where I was going with it when I started, I just knew I had to start. I’ll probably keep it as like, the same scene, but I still need to rewrite parts of it. It’s also super short compared…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I have a feeling you’ll enjoy some of the underground church chapters, or maybe be able to help me with some of what the pastor says.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Great, thanks!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh boy, we’ve got the cold too! Yours sounds worse, though. I’ll be praying for y’all!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m kind of a skimmer. 🫣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
Yikes, that would be a chaotic kitchen 😅 D, Q, & Z.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Also, please excuse the cringiness of the first chapter. It has absolutely no point other than to establish the characters and setting, and it will probably be the first thing I rewrite 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Sorry to the people who I sent out the wrong link to 😂 Working on fixing that
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore started the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Alright, I’m finally starting to post chapters of my WIP up for critiques. This is going to be a Google Doc link with restricted access, so if you want to read it (and you’re not already added) just request access and I should be able to approve it. This is a first draft (rough draft), so right now I’m not looking for line-by-line critiques, but I…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @grcr @koshka @kyronthearcanin @stephie (I don’t have your email yet! 😥) @theducktator @loopylin
Okay, I’m just going to send the invites out! Y’all are welcome to join whenever you can.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Alrighty, thank you!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
No, you’re good, girl! I appreciate you offering to step in to help. We all have busy days at times 🥰
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
No problem! We’re actually about to start. If you can pop in for a bit, let me know! Otherwise, next week sounds good!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay, okay. As long as we’re all on the same page here. lol.
Yeah, the female boss trope is just a trope to me, and in this case it wouldn’t work. It does work sometimes, not this time.
It’s a British phrase. *important sniff*
I read far to much British literature.Ah, I see. Well I can understand integrating your reading into…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
She pounded up after him, yelling insults in return. Not that most girls would call Heart-friend or Beloved an insult. Liora was special.
Ooooo 🫢
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks so much, girl!! 💕 You’ll be missed!
Sara just sent them over to me, so I got it! Should just be a few more minutes.
- Load More
