-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Nice job! I can’t wait to see where this goes…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Aww, so cute!! 🥰 Ellette’s verse is a good one.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Scenes in the forum Plotting 1 year, 8 months ago
Yeah, as long as you put a TW, I don’t think it matters.
Our house is full of ducks!!!!
What?? XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Scenes in the forum Plotting 1 year, 8 months ago
If you post a trigger warning and the content isn’t too violent, it’s probably totally fine.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m so sorry that happened! I’ll be praying for y’all!!
-
whaley replied to the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Miiinnnn, hey girl!! Has life been chill with you?
 I realized afterwards this was just the author being really smart. The match wasn’t super important, and by the main character having it explained to him we get it summarized as readers.
I shall remember this in case of emergency boring scene, then. XD Sometimes you just go…[Read more]
-
whaley changed their profile picture 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Ooooh tasty art. *Nom nom nom* And watercolors are the perfect medium for such a character! Job very well done, I must say!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
*Bored because I’m stuck in bed* *Scrolls KP*
Ooh pretty, and I like the name Letice. It’s very unique.
11 pm is late? Gracious, I must be an insomniac or something. I’m doing good to be down by 12. Now my usual get up time is between 7:00 – 8:00 depending on the day, so I suppose if you’re an early riser it makes…
-
whaley replied to the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
As long as you love it and it contains a piece of your heart, that’s all that matters. <3
I’m not sure how to feel about this. I feel more as if I’m trying to put my heart into it, and I haven’t found the way to express it in writing format. But thanks for the encouragement. 😁
If this were the case, then w…
-
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
However, one thing I do know is that Eric was always supposed to turn into a wolf.
This is why I don’t want to say no, because I know what it feels like to connect with an idea.
-
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Agh… Having read this, I am completely divided. And I mean seriously divided, which doesn’t happen to me often when giving an opinion.
If Eric pulled a Kalmar, I honestly think the comparisons to Wingfeather wouldn’t stop. There are already similarities in lore, and while there are differences, Featherheads are probably g…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Yes, I thought of you as a quieter girl. Lover of books. Long light/medium brown hair. Writer, friendly, softer spoke.
*shrug*
Not sure if any of that is true. (except I know the hair isn’t.)
I mean yeah, that sounds pretty accurate. I may be more talkative than you pictured, but everything else sounds right.
Wait a s…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Wait a minute… so, what?? You’re introducing like a middle-East themed culture??
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
You know who Lindsey Stirling is? Lol, yeah, I did have a picture of someone with a violin and like a library at some point, so that checks out.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Feels like a battle vibe, but oh well. The Empire does do a lot of fighting, right? But Leon and Julian themselves wouldn’t really be a part of it probably.
I decide lots of things about people I don’t know because me mind likes to have a face to go with a name, and when I don’t have one, I view what I know as the building block…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago

-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Hah, you always say that whenever I guess at what’s going to happen. But you do try to throw me off a lot, so I’m just not going to listen. 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I really like it!! I’m seeing a lot of battle, soldiers, and little girls… hmm… 🤔
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
That’s fair. Lol
- Load More
