-
whaley replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Thank you! I have a secret idea for using this color pallet again but it’ll take some practice. 😅
Hey that’s very stylized! To be fair, roses are difficult to draw at the right angle, and I think you did a great job.
*Gasp* How dare you
-
whaley replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh and credit where credit is due, I used a photo of a normal person for the face because I’m horrible at drawing faces, lol.
-
whaley replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Alriiight. This is… snaky lady. Redhead Medusa? I really don’t know. She was fun to draw though. ;P
I really liked the red, olive green and peach combo, so I went with that, and I’m probably going to do it again with another idea I had.

-
whaley replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh yeah, and good job Ruth!! (I still call you Rae in my head, lol.) I like the faint fish underwater, and your dedication to the traditional markers. I can’t use markers for the life of me.
-
whaley replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
*Immediately starts drawing* I thought this was going to weigh on me somehow but I’m actually motivated. XD
Oh yeah, I’m using an extra amount of black too. For hatching. Same question as above. ^
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle @koshka @whalekeeper @theshadow @keilah-h @theducktator
New chapter on the doc. 😉
Also, TCoH reached 50k on Saturday!! 🥳
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh yeah. Pretty crazy.
Okay, I gotcha. Maybe rewording it would make the sentence more clear?
“I need to take my boots off,” Julian moaned. “But I can’t get up.”
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Wow. That was a great speech!
I like the section. Didn’t really see much except for this, which was confusing…
“I can’t get up,” Julian moaned. “I need to take my boots off.”
But yeah, great job overall! Things are really getting interesting!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Hm, tags seem to be working kind of weird. Our names are not in blue, but I still got an email. 🤔
Absolutely! That seems like it would work great. Let me know when you send out the link!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
XD No worries. Seems like it worked pretty well!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Still sad. 🥺
For now.
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Probably. I don’t know what the king (and everyone else at the palace) is going to do once they hear of this… 😬
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Second favorite. Julian’s first. 😉 (Ian was up there too, but you got rid of him… 😢)
I wasn’t sure… I thought he was going to get a lashing. Again.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Ooh boy. This was a powerful section. Good job.
But Leon knew they had now made enemies.
Nothing would ever be the same.
Dun dun dun……. 🫣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Praying!! 🙏
-
whaley replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Sounds good! I vote A 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah… I guess I typed your name in your tag a lot before the Cadwicks. I don’t know. It just surprised me 😝
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yep xD
Oh, wow! Cool!
For some reason, my phone just recommended me to type “Cadwicks” … 😂😂 Lol. Who knows why.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
No! But just watch him. XD
I wasn’t expecting there to be a twist like that.
Yeah… 😅😬
It looked really cool! It must have taken a long time to write out all the stuff on the pages. Did you design the website or have someone else help?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Great section!! 🥰 I liked the Wilhelm-actually-Prince-Deitrich twist. Pretty cool that he’s now a Christian… but it’s going to be very dangerous.
By the way, congrats on the publishing house! The website looks great!
- Load More
